Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Embracing Islam is the path to Salvation?

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★
The majority of Christians today are fake and do not stand up for their beliefs at all. They don't even go to Church.

However, Muslims ALWAYS stand up for their beliefs. You see them praying everywhere, even one Christian sites (christians are too pussy to do anything about it). The reason Islam isn't disrespected is that Muslims actually have BALLS to protest. Christians just sit around and act like little bitches "theres nothing wrong with being gay or transgender" STFU fake christian...

Islam is anti degeneracy. Islam is conservative. And that's exactly what the Western world needs at this point...

Is there any reason why Islam shouldn't be embraced?

The majority of Christians today are fake and do not stand up for their beliefs at all. They don't even go to Church.

However, Muslims ALWAYS stand up for their beliefs. You see them praying everywhere, even one Christian sites (christians are too pussy to do anything about it). The reason Islam isn't disrespected is that Muslims actually have BALLS to protest. Christians just sit around and act like little bitches "theres nothing wrong with being gay or transgender" STFU fake christian...

Islam is anti degeneracy. Islam is conservative. And that's exactly what the Western world needs at this point...

Is there any reason why Islam shouldn't be embraced?
3933394 FD634F9E 5A35 4B29 B344 3EC685C139E5

36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”
Jewishness is the biggest problem the world faces today... But who is going to stand up to them? Its only the Muslims.

Jewishness is the biggest problem the world faces today... But who is going to stand up to them? Its only the Muslims.
The jews will win in the end

No shot. Gen Z hates them
Mudslimes too busy goat fucking, knifing each other and blowing up and leeching of western countries

No thanks i like bacon and eggs for breakfast

Jewishness is the biggest problem the world faces today... But who is going to stand up to them? It’s only the Muslims.
Jews have a problem. Israel is fakey.

More of the original Jews can be found in south Dagestan.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/AP1rZlQBt9k?si=hTn0-QzzoOS4LZLc

no islam for your face

No Islam for your height

By looking at the state of Muslim countries it becomes obvious that Islam is indeed the one and only salvation for the human race.

Europe is falling because they import the lowest of the lowest muslims. The average Syrian refugee is from Morocco or some shit
Real fuck those cunts gives all of us a bad look