Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal dutchpill might actually be legit

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
just read on r/neet that you can live off scraps comfortably in dutchland, compared to america where 40% of homeless still wageslave and cant pay for their rent and food

@Indari

we'll never belong

Can confirm. Some nigga on here makes 25k without having worked anything in his life.

Brutal if true

I posted that thread lolz

It really doesn't work that way. Maybe if you an Arab illegal immigrant yeah. They get free housing and everything included. If you're an average citizen from a poor household the government won't do shit for you.

It really doesn't work that way. Maybe if you an Arab illegal immigrant yeah. They get free housing and everything included. If you're an average citizen from a poor household the government won't do shit for you.
This.

just read on r/neet that you can live off scraps comfortably in dutchland, compared to america where 40% of homeless still wageslave and cant pay for their rent and food

@Indari
I get studentbuxx from the government, but dropping out can still get the money rolling as long as I don't inform them of the fact. I have been doing this since 2016, but not intentionally. That way I have been able to be a NEET.

I get studentbuxx from the government, but dropping out can still get the money rolling as long as I don't inform them of the fact. I have been doing this since 2016, but not intentionally. That way I have been able to be a NEET.
why is there homelessness in the netherlands? I thought the dutch would have solved this wtf??? there is no stray dogs in the netherlands. I guess there are too many women into getting fucked by them. brutal dutchdogpill

why is there homelessness in the netherlands? I thought the dutch would have solved this wtf??? there is no stray dogs in the netherlands. I guess there are too many women into getting fucked by them. brutal dutchdogpill
There is no homelessness, if there's homeless people they're not really homeless and they get governmentbuxx for being fuck ups.

Also I don't think I have ever seen a stray dog in my entire life here.
I read an article that says there's literally none. You live in the closest thing to Utopia.

I read an article that says there's literally none. You live in the closest thing to Utopia.
There are both pros and cons in living here.

I bet, especially as an ethnic. Just nuke all humans except for the netherlands so we can start from netherlands standard of living and go up from there

I sperged out in his threads but he never replied to me
I wish I lived in Pakistan instead and never lived here. It would have been better for my mental health.

I wish I lived in Pakistan instead and never lived here. It would have been better for my mental health.
brutal mentalhealthpill. I wish I was not human and did not have to experience emotions

brutal mentalhealthpill. I wish I was not human and did not have to experience emotions
Animals are far better than us humans.