Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t stand so close

Multicell

Multicell

multiple ugly shy
★★
From my earliest memories, the world seemed sorrowful. I would observe other children effortlessly forming pairs, having fun, exchanging snacks, sharing secrets in hushed tones. My attempts to join them, yearning for connection, were met with dismissal or outright exclusion. There was this particular child who possessed an effortless charm, admired for his bright smile. I mimicked his smile, hoping to garner a fraction of his acceptance, but everyone would show expressions twisted in disgust, muttering, "Eww" as if I were invisible. The sting was sharp, yet a fragile hope lingered within me, a hope that perhaps things might change. As I aged, the rejection became more pronounced, its edges sharper. Puberty struck like a relentless storm, warping my already asymmetrical features while my peers blossomed gracefully. That same charming child from my younger years now received admiring glances and shy smiles from our classmates. I craved even a single look of affection, but was instead met with sneers and sideways glances. "Don’t stand so close," a girl once hissed at a school dance, her eyes anxiously, fearful of being seen with me. That night, the echo of rejection drowned out the dance music as I wept alone in the bathroom. High school refined the cruelty of social dynamics to a razor-sharp point. Every attempt at connection was met with cold shoulders and mocking laughter. "Imagine thinking he had a chance with her," I once overheard, at a party I attended uninvited in a desperate bid for inclusion. No miracles unfolded; only the deepening of a loneliness so acute it seemed to compress my chest. Now the pattern has only cemented further. College brought new settings, yet the familiar dance of rejection continued. I watched classmates from afar as they embarked on dates, shared tales of relationships, while I remained a distant observer.

The lives of ugly men are brutal. Foids can't even bear to stand near us, because we would drain some of their SMV.

All they care about is power, status, vanity. They are soulless. You are an ugly piece of meat to them.

The only use women have for relationships is what they can gain from them: attention, status, money, sex from Chad.

The lives of ugly men are brutal. Foids can't even bear to stand near us, because we would drain some of their SMV.

All they care about is power, status, vanity. They are soulless. You are an ugly piece of meat to them.

The only use women have for relationships is what they can gain from them: attention, status, money, sex from Chad.

You hit the Nail on the head, it's a brutal pill to swallow, but it's the raw truth of how the "market place" works. Foids operate on hypergame. They're hardwired to chase after Chads. For them, it's all about bagging the highest status male they can snag. We're just invisible to them unless we've got something they want. Looksmaxxing, moneymaxing, statusmaxxing is an ugly pointless game-over situation. For Foids it's about what benefits they can extract, whether that's social status, resources, or just the thrill of being with a Chad. We're just background characters in their world, bro.

Brutal first post

I don't think I ever really wanted friends so I can't entirely relate. I was more of a "distant observer" from the start.

I don't think I ever really wanted friends so I can't entirely relate. I was more of a "distant observer" from the start.

You were based from the start, bro. I took too long to realize it’s game over. While I was out there roping myself into one brutal rejection after another, trying to play a rigged shitshow, you were smarter. You knew better than to get tangled up in that mess again and again. Being a distant observer is the clearest view to see how rigged the game is. You saved yourself a lot of pain by seeing the matrix early on.

Mon Dieu, quelle trouvaille! What a great find.I was lucky not to have known that song until now. My ears are bleeding—it's killing me! Though I'll finish it, I definitely won't be putting this track on repeat. Nevertheless, I really appreciate your sharing this on my first post. I feel honored.

Thank you
You're missing on a lot of great music