Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have issues with fantasizing?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
I have an extremely high sex drive but It’s so hard to enjoy sexual fantasies anymore because when I think about me having sex with a girl I’m reminded of how disgustingly ugly and gross looking and pathetic I am.

It makes it very difficult, that’s why most of my fantasies are non consensual because I just feel too ugly for a girl to desire me. And even the rape fantasies just make me feel like a gross ugly pig too because I just end up thinking about how disgusting I look, I think that’s why I can’t enjoy masturbating anymore. Is there a fix to this?

No, I think about not existing all the time

lol I can't even imagine a situation where a foid is aroused by me.

Even in my sexual fantasies, I'm either having to pay them or coerce them.
IncelGolem said this, and I saved it because I relate 100% to it. I was planning on making a thread about this.

But I cannot even daydream anymore about women being in love with me, or being attracted to me.

All my fantasizing scenarios now involve the woman feeling compelled to give me sex after I save her or something.

This is a giga truecel trait. When you get like this, it's beyond over.

IncelGolem said this, and I saved it because I relate 100% to it. I was planning on making a thread about this.

But I cannot even daydream anymore about women being in love with me, or being attracted to me.

All my fantasizing scenarios now involve the woman feeling compelled to give me sex after I save her or something.

This is a giga truecel trait. When you get like this, it's beyond over.
Image 2024 05 15 202253791

I literally cannot imagine women being attracted to me.

I've lived to 30, I'm still a KHHV, and I've never experienced a woman showing any sort of romantic or sexual interest in me.

I sometimes imagine myself as a god, a literal god, the women in my fantasy think my fluids are holy. Its a good cope tbh, what no pussy does to a mf

Yes but not sexual fantasies. I fantasize about having friends and other normal things.

I mostly fantasize about a video game of my dream, about characters, dialogues etc. Maybe I've become too unattached with this crappy world to not care about anything around me?

Honestly it's the better to live in your fakey dreams than to live in a real life misery.

I have an extremely high sex drive but It’s so hard to enjoy sexual fantasies anymore because when I think about me having sex with a girl I’m reminded of how disgustingly ugly and gross looking and pathetic I am.
My sexual fantasies usually don't contain me, but a self-insert so it's more plausible

You're not autistic enough