Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does a big dose of caffeine give anyone else severe brain fog?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Captain
★★★
I have more tip of the tongue moments and my verbal fluency goes down like 5 iq points

Yeah the brainfog is cause of the instant raise in your blood pressure.

Yeah the brainfog is cause of the instant raise in your blood pressure.
if i had read more books in the past, even having hypertension wouldn't cause me to have bad verbal fluency

it's ovER

i certainly have some degree of it since my vision has become more blurry recently lmao, even my glasses aren't enough for me

i certainly have some degree of it since my vision has become more blurry recently lmao, even my glasses aren't enough for me
Put down the stimulants and sugary foods. It'll fix on it's own.

How big is the dose

sometimes but i like a big mug of coffee to start another day of rotting.

sometimes but i like a big mug of coffee to start another day of rotting.
yep

recently ive been doing that, then playing fifa or cs2

i need to stop though cuz it makes me verbally retarded

yep

recently ive been doing that, then playing fifa or cs2

i need to stop though cuz it makes me verbally retarded
my day always starts the same i wake up, look at phone, read my current book for half an hour, shower brush teeth wash face, have lunch, drink coffee, play video games

I have more tip of the tongue moments and my verbal fluency goes down like 5 iq points
Similar but I wouldn’t say it’s full “brain fog,” just the things you mentioned. I also get shakier with my hands.

:feelskek: jfl,
I’m used to 250 to 500mg daily before gym.
You prob have placebo effect 100-200 is low
its not placebo, i figured out i was functioning worse on days i had caffeine when i didnt know caffeine had that effect on me. It's also partly having worse sleep but the fact i function worse on days i have caffeine than on days im off caffeine but still sleep deprived says it all.

im 56kg btw and never needed caffeine until like 1.5 years ago. Don't think im meant for it tbh as im naturally too neurotic and its like it amplifies my autistic tendencies

i think my father has autism and gave it to me. My mum drinks 2 cups a day and functions fine whereas he said he never drinks it, he didnt say why though.

No but it gives me lots of anxiety and paranoia for some reason

yep does the same thing with me

i want to genuinely murder people if i have more than 200mg or so, esp in a single sitting
Yeah that's why I try to avoid consuming a lot of caffeine

Yeah that's why I try to avoid consuming a lot of caffeine
do you have aspergers

my father said he had to go to social anxiety groups growing up and he still couldn't make many friends. I think for some people with autism and little adhd symptoms, it can make social anxiety death tier

Caffeine is poison

do you have aspergers

my father said he had to go to social anxiety groups growing up and he still couldn't make many friends. I think for some people with autism and little adhd symptoms, it can make social anxiety death tier
I don't have anything diagnosed but I do suspect that i am on the spectrum

random af but on caffeine im around 0.5 seconds slower at the rubiks cube and im way worse at trivia games. It literally makes me retarded lmao