Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you play gta online?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
My ban ends tomorrow :feelsgah:

No not anymore.

Me and my friend used to play it A LOT tho.

I got to level 180+ I think?

only runescape

Yes
My PC is shiite so thats only decent game i can play :feelsUgh:

I have 200 milion in the bank and i look Like a Chad . :feelsYall: Feels good :feelsLightsaber:
i lost my account that was like rank 600 with a bunch of cars and shit. now im back to rank 8.

I was essentially banned from GTA ONLINE for killing too many people. I used the flying bike and would missile
a few people then head to the BAR, and wait for the guy to get revenge. I would then go into the bar, come out,
and then jump him again. I did this until i got a KPD of 10.00. I then logged in one day and was banned.

Rockstar should never ban methods. If i can do it then it shouldn't be a offence.

too many hackers or chinks that'd spam the chat with their ads 24/7. I had fun with it back in the day though, I'd grind heists with frens or do races n sheit. It was more fun when rockstar cared about their product.

no friends to play with

Trucel trait: You play only Minecraft in hardcore