Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys think kentaro Miura was a cel?

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
-
Kentaro Miura is the creator of berserk a Japanese manga , if somebody don't know it (I doubt)
He looks very subhuman and the classic Japanese that work all days , his work is his life.
I am pretty curious about people like him , I am a cel without motivation often the time , kinda sad and cope with other things instead of work
So I wonder how people like him are able to be like that .
Maybe it's just love for art?
Maybe they want a meaning in life?
Maybe they are bluepilled?(I doubt)
Maybe it's just work ethic?
Maybe they it's their way to cope?

Kentaro Miura is the creator of berserk a Japanese manga , if somebody don't know it (I doubt)
He looks very subhuman and the classic Japanese that work all days , his work is his life.
I am pretty curious about people like him , I am a cel without motivation often the time , kinda sad and cope with other things instead of work
So I wonder how people like him are able to be like that .
Maybe it's just love for art?
Maybe they want a meaning in life?
Maybe they are bluepilled?(I doubt)
Maybe it's just work ethic?
Maybe they it's their way to cope?
Very likely that he was when he started writing Berserk, but eventually stopped being incel when he became statusmaxxed (Berserk was the #1 best selling manga for a good time).

This is probably why the manga got less dark as time went on, and Miura took such long breaks, he likely no longer had that primal dread to draw from which made the early arcs so good.

He got cucked for sure.

He got cucked for sure.
He for sure watched some Chad steal a girl he was interested in. Berserk has too much cucking for that to not be the case.

Quite likely, I don't think it was ever reported that he had a girlfriend and he wasn't married as far as we know. That said, he was apparently pretty tall, he once even mentioned that he modeled Pippin after himself as the giant dude towering over his friends, so he had at least that going for him, so who knows.

This is probably why the manga got less dark as time went on, and Miura took such long breaks, he likely no longer had that primal dread to draw from which made the early arcs so good.
This is a very likely possibility:yes:.

his is probably why the manga got less dark as time went on, and Miura took such long breaks,
He started playing Idolmaster a lot apparently
So I reckon that's what made his drawings less dark.
And he was probably an incel if he played idol games

he liked Idolmaster, cant think of anything more truecel

He started playing Idolmaster a lot apparently
So I reckon that's what made his drawings less dark.
And he was probably an incel if he played idol games
The idolmaster stuff was mostly a meme lol, I think he mentioned liking idolmaster one single time in an interview and people latched onto it as a joke about why he wasn't making new chapters.

Playing idol games is definitely a sign of inceldom, and according to Google, he mentioned idolmaster in 2008, which would be at around the beginning of the millenium falcon arc, when the manga started becoming less dark, so maybe you have a point there.

I still think he probably stopped being an incel (thanks to his status) some time after the halfway point or Berserk, and that's why things started getting less dark. We know very little about his private life though so it's hard to speculate.

I still think he probably stopped being an incel (thanks to his status) some time after the halfway point or Berserk, and that's why things started getting less dark. We know very little about his private life though so it's hard to speculate.
It's definitely possible cause he didn't have a normal mangaka's schedule. There were usually only 6 or 7 chapters per year from the early 2000s onward right ?

I think he mentioned liking idolmaster one single time
Because of how privative he was, it could mean he either really liked it or he didn't like it enough to keep it secret tbh.

It's definitely possible cause he didn't have a normal mangaka's schedule. There were usually only 6 or 7 chapters per year from the early 2000s onward right ?
Yeah, after 2007 he slowed down from every 2 weeks to being really irregular with like 5-10 a year (I think one time he only did 3 in a year)
Because of how privative he was, it could mean he either really liked it or he didn't like it enough to keep it secret tbh.
Yeah, with how little is known about him anything could be possible. He could have been married and had kids for all we know, and that could be why he stopped publishing as much, there's almost no reliable information about him online.

Quite likely, I don't think it was ever reported that he had a girlfriend and he wasn't married as far as we know. That said, he was apparently pretty tall, he once even mentioned that he modeled Pippin after himself as the giant dude towering over his friends, so he had at least that going for him, so who knows.

This is a very likely possibility:yes:.
Wq4xyny3kkt61
MoriWifeBlog 002

Doesn't look tall

Casca makes me suspect he knew about the true nature of women even if he wasn't fully aware of the blackpill.

I think making a ton of money was the cause of the change. The first arcs were super dark and heavy because he was a poor incel chasing his dream. After achieving his dream and being able to live comfortably, he became a happier person, and Berserk became a lighter, higher-fantasy joint.