Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe in a god or are you an atheist? POLL

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date

Do you believe in the existence of a god?

• Total voters
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Imo God doesn't exist because there's literally no proof of him existing and the fact that a god would be inherently evil as he punishes incels whilst Chad sins everyday. If you still pray to god after he fucks your life every single day then you're literally a cuck. At least a cuck doesn't pray to Tyrone 5 times a day.

I'm an agnostic atheist.

Imo God doesn't exist because there's literally no proof of him existing and the fact that a god would be inherently evil as he punishes incels whilst Chad sins everyday. If you still pray to god after he fucks your life every single day then you're literally a cuck. At least a cuck doesn't pray to Tyrone 5 times a day.

I'm agnostic. I know people tend to think of agnosticism as a copout, however I think it's just a sign of ignorance and pride when someone claims that they know whether or not there is a god, especially when they also claim to know the nature of their god.

I'm agnostic. I know people tend to think of agnosticism as a copout, however I think it's just a sign of ignorance and pride when someone claims that they know whether or not there is a god, especially when they also claim to know the nature of their god.
There you go

yes god is satan the demiurge

If you would only believe in him with proof, there would be no point. Everyone would because it'd be easy.
But taking a leap of faith is truthfully receiving his grace. There is evidence anyway.

Your second point makes no sense. How have you been punished by God? All sin is equal before God. How is God "fucking" any of our lives?

I am an agnostic atheist. I think it is highly unlikely that he exists but I am open to evidence. I think that the existence is currently unknown.
There are 3 different versions of it :
agnostic theism
agnostic atheism
pure agnostic

"when they also claim to know the nature of their god"
Well we can assume that he is not all loving or wants perfect equality / happiness on this earth if he exists.

Last edited:
Used to be Christian, the whole thing is bullshit. I don't believe in any gods but I support the way females are treated in Islam.

I'm not religious, I don't go to church or any of that stuff but neither am I an atheist. I do believe that you can learn a lot of good from bible if you understand the meaning of stories in it.

No...it's a belief without a legitimate basis, and people flock to it because everyone else does.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back