Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Describe your ideal life

M

malakai

Banned
-
Don’t care how unrealistic it is.

Save the world alongside @Maeror

Then die and transfer my soul into the anime world, so that my spirit could live on.

What about you OP?

My ideal life:

"I have a great house which i invested a lot of money in it. There is a great library in the center of the house which i sleep and eat there, where i can read my precious books in total peace. Not a single person to disturb me and belittle me."

in the middle of nowhere hermitmaxxing
with lots of money of course

there is no such thing as an ideal life

Actually that would be great, we could be magical girls after all!
you and @idkwattodowithlife would be Reimu and Marissa and have to dodge magic bullets forever

you and @idkwattodowithlife would be Reimu and Marissa and have to dodge magic bullets forever

You can join us againts Youkai too, maybe as Youmu?

being married to lana del rey or lorde or taylor swift with them waking me up with a blowjob every morning / me making at least $100000 a year as a model / and having the ability to control both my parents and i dying together.

Posting here 24 hours a day

I have a better lower 3rd. NW0 hairline, grown out. 6'1, Tan body, Ideal proportions with minimal muscle. I have passive income that enjoy dealing with (stocks, bitcoin). I have 2 cars. A blacked out RX7, and a blacked out Audi A4 turbo. I live in a spanish style house by the beach (not too big). I have one room that's a music studio with all the guitar's I've ever wanted. I take tennis lessons learning from the best. I go to all the concerts and tennis events I want. Getting girls isn't a problem, but I ignore them anyways, only sleeping with them if I really feel like it. I have close friends, and my relationship with my family is great.

I have a better lower 3rd. NW0 hairline, grown out. 6'1, Tan body, Ideal proportions with minimal muscle. I have passive income that enjoy dealing with (stocks, bitcoin). I have 2 cars. A blacked out RX7, and a blacked out Audi A4 turbo. I live in a spanish style house by the beach (not too big). I have one room that's a music studio with all the guitar's I've ever wanted. I take tennis lessons learning from the best. I go to all the concerts and tennis events I want. Getting girls isn't a problem, but I ignore them anyways, only sleeping with them if I really feel like it. I have close friends, and my relationship with my family is great.
Why stop at 6 foot 1. Anything under 6 foot 5 is moggable

Why stop at 6 foot 1. Anything under 6 foot 5 is moggable
6'5 is too big. Tennis is important to me, and the best players are 6'1. Also, I want to be able to ride in a car comfortably.

no i'll be Lord Prosciutto
Ideal life is to be an anime girl, right @Akarin @Jewsel ?
not patronizing btw

+1
It is indeed. My perfect life would be living in a time loop as an anime high school girl and just having fun with my 2d female friends with a lot of hugging and tea. Becoming a 6th member of K-On would be ideal.
latest

my second perfect life would be being just a beautiful 3d girl, cute as fuck but tall at least 1.70m. Born in a happy and wealthy family. I would just do nothing all day and when the time was right I'd become a twitch streamer. Obviously I'd keep my current mind and I'd have no periods.

3rd perfect life would be being myself but having superpowers, some alien motherfuckers attack the earth and I'm the only one who can save it. I die while doing this and be reborn as a girl.

Transported into a fantasy anime world where my imaginary waifu falls in love with me and we end up having a family. That is all I dream about it a lot.

If in real world it would be to have a computer eng degree and have a high paying job that requires little stress and be able to go home and watch anime and read manga and play video games. Alongside that a loyal Japanese qt house wife.

Thsi is a bit out there and very unrealistic but l'll post it for fun.

First,I get a job thats decent,preferably coal mining or at a steel mill. So i can afford to buy things i want like an 87 grand national, a new leather jacket or a sleep-number mattress.

Then I meet a girl i like,in the 17-19 range, she's a really sweet non-degenerate and she love's me as much as i love her. We have lot's of thing in common,music,games,outdoor activities.
Then we date for a period of time,say 6 year's and we're very happy together,so i propose to her and she say's yes:feelsokman:.

We get married and buy a house together across the river over in Iowa. A HUGE house, with a hottub and a roomba. A large yard with kentucky bluegrass,the master race of grass. We would have a few children who i would make sure had good happy live's.

I would proceed to wageslave for about 35 years until i start collecting a pention and then retire. i live another 20 year's with her until i die in my early 70's from a heart attack. I would like to die on life support surrounded by people who cared about me.

That sound's like a pretty good yet unrealistic life to me.

Owning the FED and be allowed to print money for myself, fully aware of inflation so I don't exaggerate either but can still have an unlimited lifestyle with girls, yachts, travel, five star hotels, flying aircraft etc. Life on tutorial mode male-style.

life of stacey

My perfect future is to be extremely wealthy, where I couldn’t go bankrupt if I tried. Then, I’d be able to purchase and construct some of my favorite military items throughout history. I might even open a museum filled with replicas just to preserve some of my favorite history.

Unrealistic :
Inventing a time machine. Traveling back in time to prevent my birth. I just have to interact with my parents once. They will have sex a few hours later and a different sperm will penetrate the egg. I will vanish and erase our current timeline with it. The person that you know as Facade will never exist

Last edited:
Unrealistic :
Inventing a time machine. Traveling back time to prevent my birth. I just have to interact with my parents once. They will have sex a hours later and a different sperm will penetrate the egg. I will vanish and erase our current timeline with it. The person that you know as Facade will never exist
I have to be this one person:
Wouldn’t that create a paradox or something? Existing and nonexisting, suffering without feeling, etc?

I have to be this one person:
Wouldn’t that create a paradox or something? Existing and nonexisting, suffering without feeling, etc?
It would and nobody can certainly know what will happen. I believe it would lead to my instant erasure and the erasure of my timeline

weed, bmx, gf, rich

ANY life that involves a hot, young girl that loves me and only me.

Wake up every morning feeling like I have a reason to get out of bed

Have sex with lots of whores,tour the world and a bank account of 10million

Be high iq gigachad
Start a successful company
Marry a 10/10 high iq non degenerate foid
Enjoy all the finer things in life for a few years
Have demigod children before 30
Sell company retire early as a multimillionaire to look after kids
Be happy knowing my ancestors will touch the stars someday

Building a time mashine and start over new from beginning of high school, and have a normal life

A Chad half demon bounty hunter.

Not being tired after waking up.