Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dear Shitskins, Colonialism was your fault

C

Confessor

Banned
-
"Muh wypipo bad how dare they enslave inferior troons like me:feels:"

Do you know how pathetic you sound when talking about how colonialism destroyed your country ?

You are literally admitting whites were superior to you and hence were able to assert their dominance on to such a great degree.

"MUH WHITE MEN KILLED MILLIONS OF MY PEOPLE AND FUCKED MY WOMEN AND NOW I WILL SCREAM AND CRY ABOUT IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD"

It's literally like a cuck who gets beaten up by and then cries and begs to the bully to say sorry. There is nothing more pathetic than an shitskin complaining about muh colonialism.

When the Europeans arrived in China and Japan you know what they did ? They united and pushed the whiteys out of their country. Why couldn't your people do that Shitskin ?

Europeans colonised you because your people are weak and worthless and hence were unable to defend themselves. Stop blaming your shortcomings on others.

Dear incels, the mog is your fault

Colonialism is the result of getting mogged on a societal and civilizational scale your anyways. Technologymogged, culturemogged, and so on. Getting mogged so badly you get conquered by people more advanced than you while you stagnated and couldn't compete anymore. Civilization is just one big mogging contest. Everything is a competition.

Last edited:
White Pride, World Wide, proud to be white :feelzez:

Why do you leave a space between the last letter of a sentence and the question mark

"Muh wypipo bad how dare they enslave inferior troons like me:feels:"

Do you know how pathetic you sound when talking about how colonialism destroyed your country ?

You are literally admitting whites were superior to you and hence were able to assert their dominance on to such a great degree.

"MUH WHITE MEN KILLED MILLIONS OF MY PEOPLE AND FUCKED MY WOMEN AND NOW I WILL SCREAM AND CRY ABOUT IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD"

It's literally like a cuck who gets beaten up by and then cries and begs to the bully to say sorry. There is nothing more pathetic than an shitskin complaining about muh colonialism.

When the Europeans arrived in China and Japan you know what they did ? They united and pushed the whiteys out of their country. Why couldn't your people do that Shitskin ?

Europeans colonised you because your people are weak and worthless and hence were unable to defend themselves. Stop blaming your shortcomings on others.

Bro are you really a Bengali? You sound like a marathi or Gujju nigger to me. Don't you know Bengal was most colonized state by mullas and British?

Why do you leave a space between the last letter of a sentence and the question mark
Exactly. The punctuation symbols are supposed to be part of the last words.

Nope, not my fault, you're a loudmouth

Its true, never once have I heard an explanation for why Europe had more advanced technology (swords, metal armor, cross Atlantic ships) than the new found continent of North America with Native Americans that had inferior technology (spear chuckers, no ships).

This is massive proof of how intellectually inferior they were, and continue to be. At least china had advanced technology like gun powder and hence why asian are also a very smart race (before communism).

Last edited:
Facts, whites were the smartest back then. And they took advantage of that to colonize shitskins and low iq muslims.

And the shitskins who were actually smart and on par of white people got oppressed because they were the minority.

Pajeet worshipping his white masters.
NATO invaded Serbia, why didn't they unite and kick them out? Because, it's impossible to do that. NATO has 30 countries. Same with Iraq, Libya, Syria etc.. "Just unite bro!"
Also Arabs the only ethnics who have ruled over Europeans.
@Made in Heaven

I wished

Unfortunately niggers would have overtaken every other race if they hadn't been IQ nerfed.

Colonialism is stupid, what they should have done was genocided the inferior races to make room for white people to colonize without the indigenous inhabitants.

Imagine what Brazil or Argentina would be today if there were no niggers and mestizos.

Imagine how prosperous Africa would be if it were white.

Imagine how beautiful India would be as tropical tourist destination with exotic spices and animals without Indians.

The white man fucked up

Colonialism is stupid, what they should have done was genocided the inferior races to make room for white people to colonize without the indigenous inhabitants.

Imagine what Brazil or Argentina would be today if there were no niggers and mestizos.

Imagine how beautiful India would be as tropical tourist destination with exotic spices and animals without Indians.

The white man fucked up
Way back in ancient America, "Atlantis" times. The whites stayed home and let all the niggeraces live in "peace." They only "expanded" after cataclysms sunk America. (How all the American "coal seams" got created)

If America stuck to that policy, we'd (Americans) be in a far batter situation. But all the niggeraces would still be starving in the dark

Dear incels, the mog is your fault
Literally this. OP is a fag
Me fr:feelsokman:

The white man fucked up
Yep, imagine if India was full of whites instead of Pajeets. The British could have wiped them out, but they were too busy gatheting resources for jews so they could fund more wars in Europe. Now Britain will become India instead.
Pajeet worshipping his white masters.
NATO invaded Serbia, why didn't they unite and kick them out? Because, it's impossible to do that. NATO has 30 countries. Same with Iraq, Libya, Syria etc.. "Just unite bro!"
Also Arabs the only ethnics who have ruled over Europeans.
@Made in Heaven
His logic is faulty, but it mostly applies to his shitskin brethren, not Arabs.
When the Europeans arrived in China and Japan you know what they did ? They united and pushed the whiteys out of their country.
That didn't happen, you retarded nigger.

Literally this. OP is a fag

Me fr:feelsokman:

Yep, imagine if India was full of whites instead of Pajeets. The British could have wiped them out, but they were too busy gatheting resources for jews so they could fund more wars in Europe. Now Britain will become India instead.

His logic is faulty, but it mostly applies to his shitskin brethren, not Arabs.

That didn't happen, you retarded nigger.
Kek your people are begging the world to save them from evil Kikes right now. Your people are prime example of what I mentioned.

Kek your people are begging the world to save them from evil Kikes right now. Your people are prime example of what I mentioned.
>unironically siding with jews

Facts, whites were the smartest back then. And they took advantage of that to colonize shitskins and low iq muslims.

And the shitskins who were actually smart and on par of white people got oppressed because they were the minority.
TRUE, except that you would get pushed aside by fellow dumb shitskins as a shitskin freethinker for having an actual real noitcable fucking iq but hey, thats just life

TRUE, except that you would get pushed aside by fellow dumb shitskins as a shitskin freethinker for having an actual real noitcable fucking iq but hey, thats just life
Yeah like when black thugs tell a black man who graduated school why you acting white

Yeah like when black thugs tell a black man who graduated school why you acting white
tell that to the losers showing up on my profile and coming in to troll, telling me im not a native saudi cuz i've trashed and exposed their prophet's whole career, they cant accept that i wont mindlessely act like an ethnic zombie with irrational hate for white people (inceldom isnt a race issue but a gendered one and WOMEN of all nationalities cause it)

It’s also a completely retarded argument.

“Your ancestors did a bad thing a hundred years ago, so now you must allow mud men to rape your kids. Otherwise you’re racist”

“Your ancestors did a bad thing a hundred years ago, so now you must allow mud men to rape your kids. Otherwise you’re racist”
:yes::yes::yes:

Not to mention everyone's ancestors did horrible things. You don't see Britbongs ask Danish people for reparations because of Danelaw.

Not to mention everyone's ancestors did horrible things. You don't see Britbongs ask Danish people for reparations because of Danelaw.
Not to mention all the Irish slaves that Africans owned at one point. But that didn’t happen according to the good goys who control our educational establishment.

tell that to the losers showing up on my profile and coming in to troll, telling me im not a native saudi cuz i've trashed and exposed their prophet's whole career, they cant accept that i wont mindlessely act like an ethnic zombie with irrational hate for white people (inceldom isnt a race issue but a gendered one and WOMEN of all nationalities cause it)
Well this is another subject now.

Alot of educated people are still religious because of deep brainwashing or simply life is too good for them that there is no turning point for them to make them doubt god.

Brainwashing is the deadliest type of weapon, and religion is the best brainwashing method especially when you make them also fear "hell".

Well this is another subject now.

Alot of educated people are still religious because of deep brainwashing or simply life is too good for them that there is no turning point for them to make them doubt god.

Brainwashing is the deadliest type of weapon, and religion is the best brainwashing method especially when you make them also fear "hell".
thats the reality, though i do believe in god i dont buy a LOT of denomination within christianity,
(at least 85% of em make shit up especially catholics and orthodox fucks who invented practices that were not in the bible at all)

hell, i encountered folks who seriously think god forbid jerking off :feelskek: , and its through one passage in genesis entirely taking out of context

Last edited:
thats the reality, though i do believe in god i dont buy a LOT of denomination within christianity (at least 85% of em make shit up especially catholics and orthodox fucks who invented practices that were not in the bible at all)
See the brainwashing never left you. It never does 100% its very hard to beat it.

See the brainwashing never left you. It never does 100% its very hard to beat it.
not really, im yet to see an evidence that god doesnt exist but i dont go by any extra or deutrocanonical source when it comes to the bible hence why i focus on catholics and orthodoxtards cuz they are all about fake traditions which end up contradicting itself with many biblical passages just inside the 4 gospels let alone paul's letters or jude etc. (funfact revelation 2 and 3 predicted this will happen to the church, that they will compromise with the state aka rome)

not really, im yet to see an evidence that god doesnt exist
Where is the evidence that he does u dumbass?

I think unicorns exists because there is no evidence that they dont exist. :bigbrain::feelscomfy:

Where is the evidence that he does u dumbass?

I think unicorns exists because there is no evidence that they dont exist. :bigbrain::feelscomfy:
i said "im yet to see an evidence" from my prespective cuz your on the side that claims im brainwashed in believing in a higher power/deity but when it comes to god within the bible, there is a lot of ways and the easiest can be prophecy

i said "im yet to see an evidence" from my prespective cuz your on the side that claims im brainwashed in believing in a higher power/deity but when it comes to god within the bible, there is a lot of ways and the easiest can be prophecy
im gona dip because this conv is too high iq for me, sayonara :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :feelscomfy:

an example that nearly cannot be refuted hence why jews used their own false mathmatical conclusions off of it is the one in daniel 9 about the exact time of when messiah will show up and you can watch a video about it if you want

and yes you might not enjoy it but god have a thing called riddles thats why jesus usually speak like a riddler in the gospels

im gona dip because this conv is too high iq for me, sayonara :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :feelscomfy:
nah its alright bro, and btw unicorns doesnt exist its an old translation of rhinoceros, thats why we rely on the original hebrew and greek (mazoretic for hebrew and greek textus receptus so mostly translations similar to kjv nkjv and mev etc.)

nah its alright bro, and btw unicorns doesnt exist its an old translation of rhinoceros, thats why we rely on the original hebrew and greek (mazoretic for hebrew and greek textus receptus so mostly translation similar to kjv nkjv and mev etc.)
Etc. Etc.. yes mang :feelscomfy:

Not to mention all the Irish slaves that Africans owned at one point. But that didn’t happen according to the good goys who control our educational establishment.
Can you share some more info on this?

exactly.

Nor do we see Slavs begging for reparations from Turkniggers for what they did.

@WorthlessSlavicShit

JFL @ actually being proud to be a shitskin. I've always wanted to live in Europe for a few years and elope with a HTB there back when I was still young and hopeful, why do these mud people want to replace European culture with disgusting shit from Pakistan and Africa?

The white man fucked up
:yes::yes::yes::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Agreed I was saying this earlier niggers could’ve fought back

Can you share some more info on this?

exactly.

Nor do we see Slavs begging for reparations from Turkniggers for what they did.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
And also niggers begging reparations from the Arab for the slavery