Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Day in the life of a curry

C

CopingForBrutality

Major
- Wake up after 4 hrs of sleep in chawl made of tin, baked cowshit and plywood. have a tough moment to realise you are still living and have to continue through all this
- Take a shower by the Ganges and smear yourself with water contaminated with rat poop and industrial chemical waste
- Eat daal and rice for breakfast because that's all you can afford
- Step outside your chawl into the noisy, polluted and smelly environment of your dense mega metro city. Open sewage, garbage piles larger than the pyramid of giza and towers of human shit everywhere, cars honking, hoards of curries yelling at each other and cows sun bathing in the middle of the road
- It is 45 degrees outside and the sun is scorching, you don't want to work but you're forced to because otherwise you will starve to death, you are earning $1 per day and told to be grateful for it, all at the mercy of your boss
- Starts working 14 hour shift, gets abused by higher ups, they yell to hurry up with the work constantly even though you are literally trying to work as fast as you possibly can. called 'filthy dalit' throughout even though genetic wise boss and worker are both mutted abo subhumans
- Drink black tea for the 5 minute lunch break to energise and get through the painful rest of the day
- Continues working, gets spat on, breaks back in the hot sun and dusty environment, yelled at again and again by the higher ups. scared at the end of the shift because greedy curries always delay pay for 2-3 months but persists to keep working because there's literally no other option
- After work, goes to the temple to worship cows and blue mutant looking elephant god with 10 gazillion arms and vampire fangs for teeth, if muslim to a sandnigger supremacist cult. Prays for reincarnation and asks everyday why he got this subhuman life (spoiler - prayers always go unanswered)
- Ends up going back to his empty chawl to end his day, it is well into night time and there is only a little time to cope because he must wake up the next day for his shift
- "Cleans" his dirty work clothes by bringing a bucket from the ganges and resting it in the concrete outside
- Spends 5 minutes on shitty 3rd hand Chinese phone looking at bollywood nonsense, reading india superpooper 2020 propoganda articles or looking at how other civilisations are living around the globe but desperately denying the reality because it's too much to bear and too surreal from his perspective
- Either sleeps hungry or eats plain roti for dinner. Consciously wants to not wake up because of this shitty unfair existence but is certain that it will happen
- Repeat

Last edited:
The life of 90% of curries, and that's a lenient estimation

- Logs onto .is and says bashes on white people

@Pajeetsingh @wereq

I think this is as accurate as it can get

I couldn't even finish reading this; I started crying half way through :cryfeels:

@Pajeetsingh @wereq

I think this is as accurate as it can get
Congratulations! You've displaced me as the most self-hating curry on this forum. @Chudpreet

@CopingForBrutality btw, I had to be out in the scorching heat today because of my dad sent me to do some banking for him, and while I was out, I couldn't help but be taken aback by the level of subhumanity. Its astonishing how poor and ugly these people are. You'd think I would've gotten used to this by now, but nope! :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Imagine the smell

You forgot ask white girls for pictures of bobs and vagine and also watch European soccer players.

Congratulations! You've displaced me as the most self-hating curry on this forum. @Chudpreet
I can't cope any longer, I had to eventually acknowledge the truth, you can call it hate or whatever you like but it is simply confronting the raw reality. Everyone wants to run away as much as they like and evade it but the truth will finally latch onto them harder than the symbiote did on Spiderman, and once it does it'll eventually collect your mind and leave no spare area of cope. Your mind will be liberated but devasted at the same time.

@CopingForBrutality btw, I had to be out in the scorching heat today because of my dad sent me to do some banking for him, and while I was out, I couldn't help but be taken aback by the level of subhumanity. Its astonishing how poor and ugly these people are. You'd think I would've gotten used to this by now, but nope! :cryfeels::cryfeels:
The heat and subhumanity serves as a symbol for hell on Earth

Earth is a scam

If we had a machine that ran off curry self hate on this site we would have a limitless supply of free energy.

Sounds like a miserable existence ngl. Props to all the curries that actually are mentally able to endure that kind of existence. I sure as shit wouldn't.

JFL @ both of these threads; @CopingForBrutality no non-curry could ever hope to eviscerate curries as hard as you just did :forcedsmile:

It makes a lot of sense in all fairness; non-curries don't like to think about curries at all, much less ponder on their existential condition. If I was a non-curry, even the mental image of a curry would be enough to make me vomit.

If I could do one thing with a time machine, it'd be taking an AR and some ammo back to the Neolithic era and slaughtering the whole South-bound INF population so they never have a chance to mix with the AASI and create the godforsaken curry race. I'd also eject the AASI from the lobby for being subhuman