Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curries are more useless than niggers

Before you say I am contradicting myself, yes I did mention I am a south curry before because of my mother but to know where exactly from curryland would be answered from my dad since he is 50% curry and has far more knowledge but its not worth getting near him.
So your mother is full spic, you father is 50% mayo + 50% South curry ?
So he says he is South Curry from his mother and the. Claims his mother is a full spic ?

@anandkonda JFL at nigger ape brains can't even keep record of shit they say. We need an full inquistion to root out these monkeys.

So he says he is South Curry from his mother and the. Claims his mother is a full spic ?

@anandkonda JFL at nigger ape brains can't even keep record of shit they say. We need an full inquistion to root out these monkeys.
"Because of my mother"

I was saying that as in my mother telling me about it, notice how I said "but to know" afterwards

He claims his mother was full spic and told him his father was half South Indian.

Yes I know the larp is so inconceivable :lul: :lul: :lul:

He claims his mother was full spic and told him his father was half South Indian.

Well all I can say I am purely truth and if you choose not to believe then thats totally your guys' problem.

Goodnight saars.

@screwthefbi right now is beating his head, thumping his chest, jumping around his room and making ape noises as his primitive ape brain tries to find a way of keeping his larp on

Well all I can say I am purely truth and if you choose not to believe then thats totally your guys' problem.

Goodnight saars.
Kys. Imagine being ashamed of your race so much to LARP. Kys spic

@screwthefbi right now is beating his head, thumping his chest, jumping around his room and making ape noises as his primitive ape brain tries to find a way of keeping his larp on
Proof I am not black

Goodnight saars.
Classic Nigger move. Seen it a hundred times when discussing history. When Niggers get proved wrong they just say 'whatever your want to believe' and leave.

Proof I am not black
First how do we know it's your wrist. Second Niggers of that complexion exist you retard.

With his obsession with Tyrone and shit I suspect him being a BBC sissy tranny

First how do we know it's your wrist. Second Niggers of that complexion exist you retard.
Another photo in the same room
20240517 011354

@Grim_Reaper thots? He is just a larping spic nigger right?

Because his dad abandoned him when he was young.
Cope. His father was half curry and thug maxxed drug dealer apparently :lul: :lul: :lul: He doesn't anything but know his father is South Indian. What?

Also South Indian can't be thug maxxed no matter what. It's an obvious larp. He is just a nigger

Cope. His father was half curry and thug maxxed drug dealer apparently :lul: :lul: :lul: He doesn't anything but know his father is South Indian. What?

Also South Indian can't be thug maxxed no matter what. It's an obvious larp. He is just a nigger
Cope. There are a lot of Dravidians in my city that act like niggers.

Ok could be true. But did you ever see a spic + curry combination? I haven't ever

What's the probably of all this? Really? added with his obsession with Tyrone BBC shit, it's obvious he's a nigger
His oneitis cucked him with a nigger.

Larped one of his cuckold fantasies. He is just a BBC sissy spic larping as a curry
Jfl I was browsing tiktok just now and just happened to find this.

@Grim_Reaper you are naive for a Tamil man

Let's see all the events that occurred

1) Father being half-South Indian half-Mayo. Already less than 1-2% probability
2) South Indians being thug maxxed drug dealers. Less than 0.5% chance
3) Mixed mutt + Spic combination less than 0.5% chance that too South Indian less than 0.25%
4) Spic divorce rate is 35% I think

Multiply all those probabilities up and you will get in 10^-5. UNLESS unless, if his father is a half-black and half-mayo. Then the story would make perfect sense

@Confessor

3) Mixed mutt + Spic combination less than 0.5% chance that too South Indian less than 0.25%

Multiply all those probabilities up and you will get in 10^-5. UNLESS unless, if his father is a half-black and half-mayo. Then the story would make perfect sense

@Confessor
The thing is he clearly lies about his ethnicity lmao. At several occassions he has claimed he was full curry and full spic at other times. He is a nigger larping as something else to spread his negro babble. Same thing happened with @curryboy

@Grim_Reaper convinced? His story is inconceivably stupid

On top that multiply the probability of being blackpilled, which is less than 1-3%

The thing is he clearly lies about his ethnicity lmao. At several occassions he has claimed he was full curry and full spic at other times. He is a nigger larping as something else to spread his negro babble. Same thing happened with @curryboy
There are too many curry and nigger larpers here. And it's so obvious :lul::lul::lul:

@Confessor
Tbh his obsession with Tyrone seems abnormal. Either he's a massive cuck, or he's a nigger himself.

@screwthefbi what do you have to say about these claims?

@screwthefbi what do you have to say about these claims?
If I was a Tyrone myself I wouldnt be on this forum as I would have ascended years ago and experienced teen sex at least 10 times and used being black to my advantage

And again some users here seen my face and can confirm I am not even 0.1% Tyrone like @ElTruecel who seen my face

I spam the Tyrone threads because I feel bored and just because Tyrone is very underrated + wageslaving is driving me into insanity

My half curry dad thugmaxxed and got laid because he lived in a county full of spic thugs so ofc he managed to get laid easily with his hyper low inhib ass doing cocaine and meth while piping my mother which led me to be born

And the fact I have been gymmaxxing for over half a decade and still a skinny victim weight retard proves I am not Tyrone as I would have looked like a 200 lb badass on my first year eating 500 calories a day with the slow nigger metabolism and the fact I am a manleg and framelet too proves I am not black

I will say this again, I am 50% beaner, 25% curry and 25% mayo monkey

Last edited:
When the fuck did I claim full spic?

In this thread

Suck a fucking dick nigger kek
Just because I said "I am a spic myself" doesnt mean I am specifying to be full spic

Over for Out Of Contextcels

I can also claim to be white but I rarely ever do because I hardly look white