Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coping with strawberries and vidya

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★
How are you guys coping rn?

Attachments

• 20240507_004630.jpg
    20240507_004630.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 21
Been on a cooming streak for months now, everytime i get home from a bad day i just get the urge to coom to relieve stress. Its not good for me

Asshole simulators are the best kinds of games to cope with I find.

Been on a cooming streak for months now, everytime i get home from a bad day i just get the urge to coom to relieve stress. Its not good for me
Damn. I coom abt once a day and I don't feel to bad after.

Why does it make you feel bad? Is it a physical problem or is it more of a mental one?

Damn. I coom abt once a day and I don't feel to bad after.

Why does it make you feel bad? Is it a physical problem or is it more of a mental one?
I also do it once a day

I just know its not good for you not just because of other health stuff but what it does to your brain. For example, cooming is now hard wired in my brain as my copout to relieve stress. Even when i am relatively calm my brain will start making up shit till i have to coom. Also can't believe i am saying this but most of the time my games just dont scratch the itch anymore and that is worrying because i have been a gamer all my life. Just everything around me gets sucked out of fun because of my mental state. I have to buy a new game every week just to keep me satisfied

Mmmm you're making me crave some berries now :feelsohh:

I also do it once a day

I just know it's not good for you, not just because of other health stuff but what it does to your brain. For example, cooming is now hard wired in my brain as my copout to relieve stress. Even when i am relatively calm, my brain will start making up shit till i have to coom. Also, I can't believe i am saying this, but most of the time, my games just dont scratch the itch anymore, and that is worrying because i have been a gamer all my life. Just everything around me gets sucked out of fun because of my mental state. I have to buy a new game every week just to keep me satisfied
Brootal. Gaming is the same for me. I only recently started gaming more because I am trying to go for every achievement on sunset overdrive.

I also do kinda relate to what you're saying about being relatively calm and my brain still wanting to coom. After I coom tho, I am all better, so I can't relate to feeling bad about it.

I was gonna say you can try to limit cooming a bit, but then you will probably just be more stressed tbh.

Sorry you gotta go through that brocel :cryfeels:

Blueberries tbh but I love them all as fuck tbh. Some blackberries and raspberries would slap rn too
I had blueberries today too. They are so damn good. Also had blackberries yesterday

Brootal. Gaming is the same for me. I only recently started gaming more because I am trying to go for every achievement on sunset overdrive.

I also do kinda relate to what you're saying about being relatively calm and my brain still wanting to coom. After I coom tho, I am all better, so I can't relate to feeling bad about it.

I was gonna say you can try to limit cooming a bit, but then you will probably just be more stressed tbh.

Sorry you gotta go through that brocel :cryfeels:
As incels age, they start going through different "phases". Some start drugs, some start becoming neets and others just start having their copes fail them. There many more but you get it...

For me, the first cope to go extinct was anime or reading. I used to enjoy this things but now i simply cant silently read something without the thoughts coming back and nor can i stand to watch most anime because of the same issue

As incels age, they start going through different "phases". Some start drugs, some start becoming neets and others just start having their copes fail them. There many more but you get it...

For me, the first cope to go extinct was anime or reading. I used to enjoy this things but now i simply cant silently read something without the thoughts coming back and nor can i stand to watch most anime because of the same issue
Damn the same thing happened to me with anime/manga

replace strawberry with chips and coke

i’ve been trying to runmaxx more and hit my PR for a 3k, I used to be really fit and fast but the fact that I stopped doing it since school lets me realize how out of shape i’ve become, I aspire to at least be leanmaxxed even if i’m incel

Honestly I never liked the taste of wine. It does look good though
It probably same goes to vodka, looks like water but the taste is spicy in your throat, with the time you gonna ignore it and keep drinking until you can't stop, at least when im drunk i can cope believing myself im more social :cryfeels:

It probably same goes to vodka, looks like water but the taste is spicy in your throat, with the time you gonna ignore it and keep drinking until you can't stop, at least when im drunk i can cope believing myself im more social :cryfeels:
Brootal

I’m coping with jerk off