Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Controversial opinion, and open to disagreement - strange foids smiling at you is not a good sign

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
There's a guy at my gym who fits the classic Chad description - he seriously looks like Chris Hemsworth. The gym I go to is small, and most members know each other somewhat. The foids ignore him completely, barely make eye contact with him. Some of those same girls smile at me, but it's the type of smile foids would give to a kid or an old man, not a suggestive, inviting smile (I know damn well its not due to attraction, because I'm pretty much confirmed to have a sub-5 appearance).

This has happened to me other times, in different occasions, but my sperg dumbass only understands now, that it is not a good sign, in an attraction/dating sense. With great looking guys, foids will either ignore him (if in a relationship), or smile/eyefuck him (if interested)

God I hate niggers

When they desire a man they look at him and have that lusty smile

Women ignore me forever, guess they really want me

Women ignore me forever, guess they really want me
that's not to say they don't ignore me - but I either get ignored or get that condescending smile. I never ever received a gaze that conveyed desire

There's a guy at my gym who fits the classic Chad description - he seriously looks like Chris Hemsworth. The gym I go to is small, and most members know each other somewhat. The foids ignore him completely, barely make eye contact with him. Some of those same girls smile at me, but it's the type of smile foids would give to a kid or an old man, not a suggestive, inviting smile (I know damn well its not due to attraction, because I'm pretty much confirmed to have a sub-5 appearance).

This has happened to me other times, in different occasions, but my sperg dumbass only understands now, that it is not a good sign, in an attraction/dating sense. With great looking guys, foids will either ignore him (if in a relationship), or smile/eyefuck him (if interested)
The foids ignore him completely, barely make eye contact with him
bullshit. No way in hell a foid would ignore chad. Either chad rejected their ass before or foids will plan to approach later or you think he is chad but he is just a normie. Foids always flock to chad to get their numbers.Also yes some girls smile to see your pathetic reaction. That want to see you squirm in ur seat like those nerdy awkward kids in high school disney movies

Sometimes, a smile is just a smile.
It means nothing.

I live in a small town and get smiles all the time.
It’s just how people are in small towns.

But……..I have never had a girlfriend.
Never even been on a date.

Maybe the foids just like your workout routine.

I get smiles often, but I’ve never had a woman ever try to initiate a relationship or get my number before, so they’re probably just mocking me or looking at me with pity. Who knows though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back