Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] chess is giga hard

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
anyone play and is good? how do find the motivation to give more effort to it too? i'm ldar so i don't try too hard when i play. perhaps that's why i'm not very good

We can play, but I haven’t really played since 2011

I’m not an oldcel, I’m 20. But I haven’t played chess for a decade now. Which website do you play on?

I’m not an oldcel, I’m 20. But I haven’t played chess for a decade now. Which website do you play on?
ah i see, just played when u were rly young. i tried playing on chess.com

Its is really hard
you just have to play a lot to master it
after some time your brain just plays it instead of you

Its is really hard
you just have to play a lot to master it
after some time your brain just plays it instead of you
i see. feel like i'm my brain already lol

i see. feel like i'm my brain already lol
then if you want to get better just continue playing every day
most game states will start playing themselves eventually
I too feel like a brainlet playing chess

then if you want to get better just continue playing every day
most game states will start playing themselves eventually
I too feel like a brainlet playing chess
i c. thx

I gave up cause my visual memory wasn't good enough for it and I am too lazy to try

ah yea think i'm gonna give up too. it's not worth putting brainpower into it and ya i'm vanta lazy too
I play paradox games, shit like fire emblem and civilization 5. As there you can control the difficulty to always be fun. And the games are easy-medium tier difficulty to learn. No worries about forgetting some board patterns, being IQ mogged by your opponent etc.

Who plays a boring ass game like chess? lol only boomers play that shit

Who plays a boring ass game like chess? lol only boomers play that shit
many curries and rice play chess and strategy games as cope. Also many paradox political simulation map games like EU4 are played by young nazicels @BummerDrummer for example.

I play paradox games, shit like fire emblem and civilization 5. As there you can control the difficulty to always be fun. And the games are easy-medium tier difficulty to learn. No worries about forgetting some board patterns, being IQ mogged by your opponent etc.
thx. oh yea single players are definitely fun. ya and it's no fun having to put in effort and also getting IQ mogged. am not competitive at all so would rather not too

I only play checkers.

(Let's do the twist!)

chess ability isn’t really that indicative of IQ tbh that’s just a stereotype, you just need to practice a lot.
watch analyses of grandmaster games on YouTube, do tactical puzzles everyday on a chess site, etc
you’ll get better in no time :smonk:

chess ability isn’t really that indicative of IQ tbh that’s just a stereotype, you just need to practice a lot.
watch analyses of grandmaster games on YouTube, do tactical puzzles everyday on a chess site, etc
Thx. It’s just for fun though and I don’t want put in too much effort into it. But ya it’s most fun when playing around my skill level

Cant remember all the different moves and thats basic. Gave up trying but I have respect for the game and those that play it,

chess isnt hard at all, your only real challenge is going against someone who is much better than you

Fuck it's so apparent when they IQ mog you
One blunder and it's game over :(
chess isnt hard at all, your only real challenge is going against someone who is much better than you
Chess is giga hard to master :feelstastyman:
We have only in recent years learnt the complete in and outs with the help of Artificial Intelligence.
A grandmaster of today will crush a grandmaster 40 years ago.

Last edited:
Fuck it's so apparent when they IQ mog you
One blunder and it's game over :(
same here, i'm a low attention span absolute imbecile, i can't stop hanging my fucking pieces in one move :lasereyes:
but what i hate most about chess are the stupid named moves you need to memorise or lose in 10 moves.

Chess is very frustrating to learn, I prefer to play Paradox games

same here, i'm a low attention span absolute imbecile, i can't stop hanging my fucking pieces in one move :lasereyes:
but what i hate most about chess are the stupid named moves you need to memorise or lose in 10 moves.
I dont see it as a named move, more like what people and AI have figured to be the best moves, which is usually openings.
The common ones are just a few, the more obscure ones are rare to play against.

anyone play and is good? how do find the motivation to give more effort to it too? i'm ldar so i don't try too hard when i play. perhaps that's why i'm not very good
Maybe but it’s not that if you think a lot

I dont see it as a named move, more like what people and AI have figured to be the best moves, which is usually openings.
The common ones are just a few, the more obscure ones are rare to play against.
i really meant openings, i hate the fact they exist and you have to move semi-perfectly every early game or get assfucked. no fun in winning a game just because you read a book and got ahead in the opening, not because you analysed and strategised well on the spot.