Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Checked my bank account balance

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
Tenor 8

-----

Also:

0:16-0:30

View: https://youtu.be/k1uvo68RJYg?t=16

How can anyone afford this lmfao?

Urs bike

Last edited:
Why is a crying black man in your bank account? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

people buy 50.000 € watches so I'm somehow not too surprised
BTW investing in cycling pants is tempting, but still...

people buy 50.000 € watches so I'm somehow not too surprised
BTW investing in cycling pants is tempting, but still...
That's still cheap for a watch. Is that $60 in US dollars?

JFL there's people walking around with $1k+ watches

why would you even pay for this

9k for a bike but I’m supposed to get a hobby

But what does it translate to in dollars?
did you mean

Or 50,000
?
I believe he means to say 50,000 when he said 50.000

There is no way a watch of this caliber is any less. Checkout their website.

50K Euros = ~59K USD

Last edited:
bruh, that's 50k, around 58 k dollars
Write your digits properly next time. Every zero counts, nobody wants to see a period.
I believe he means to say 50,000 when he said 50.000

There is no way a watch of this caliber is any less. Checkout their website.

50K Euros = ~59K USD
I understood what he meant when he mentioned 50k euros

You could buy a decent car (although used) for that money... why waste it on a bike?
@LastGerman

You could buy a decent car (although used) for that money... why waste it on a bike?
@LastGerman

Just lol at this nonsense. Imagine buying a bicycle... You never buy yourself a bicycle. It only exists in order to take cars away from men and you do not encourage it by buying over overpriced bicycle.

Just lol at this nonsense. Imagine buying a bicycle... You never buy yourself a bicycle. It only exists in order to take cars away from men and you do not encourage it by buying over overpriced bicycle.
I have a bike:forcedsmile: But if everything goes as planned, I should have a driver license before this year ends.

Destroy it now.

Can you drive though?
Yes, I have taken 10 driver lessons and driven hours with my father as mentor. I need to pass a theoretical and practical test though.

Yes, I have taken 10 driver lessons and driven hours with my father as mentor. I need to pass a theoretical and practical test though.

So, you can drive... unlike me who cannot even get behind of driving simulation. I should really go and end myself.

So, you can drive... unlike me who cannot even get behind of driving simulation. I should really go and end myself.
Have you done driving in real traffic instead of only "simulation"? You have to start somewhere.

Have you done driving in real traffic instead of only "simulation"? You have to start somewhere.

Like I said. I also had normal driving lessons but I was so bad that the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. Even after 10 lessons, I could not get behind of it.

$10,000 dollars on a bike is a ripoff. You can put a hefty down payment on a car. At least with the car you have higher speed, air bags, ac/heater, and you can drive in the rain.

Like I said. I also had normal driving lessons but I was so bad that the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. Even after 10 lessons, I could not get behind of it.

Du willst mich veräppeln, sie haben Ihren Führerschein noch nicht erhalten ??? I finished the written portion of my driving exam in literally less than 1 minute - both the questionnaire and the "road sign" portion.
..got a "perfect mark to top it off".:feelstastyman:

Before taking my driving exam, I have driven a motor vehicle only a single time in my entire life , for something like 30 minutes..

I passed the driving test on my first try... The driving test took no more than 10 minutes.

They give blind and deaf people a drivers license here in Burgerland(U.S.A.). They give dumb 16 y/o "young women" that don't even know what a steering wheel is a drivers license. Everyone gets one.

-----

"Just buy expensive cars, get expensive car insurance and put expensive fuel in those cars... and work 80 hours a week to pay it off."

Happymerchant 1

--------

Ich versuche nicht, Salz in deine Wunden zu reiben, aber meine Beinmuskeln sind durch all das Fahren buchstäblich verkümmert. Ich fahre überall hin, ich kann meine Beine nicht mehr benutzen. Ich fahre zum Lebensmittelgeschäft, das 200 Meter von meinem Zuhause entfernt ist, zur Arbeit, ins Kino. überall! es ist krank.

This is the reason why I am considering buying a bicycle.

---

Actually, if my memory serves me right, I remember that Michel de Montaigne, a 16th-century French philosopher/statesman. Upon visiting Germany for the first time , made an observation that Germans had really well developed muscular legs, especially when compared to the average French man of his times. He said, the reason is that Germans walk everywhere on foot:feelskek:... He, then further noted, "That it would be very embarrassing for a Frenchman to be seen walking anywhere on foot...this would be an indicator of "lower cast/class/birth".. This is why every Frenchman owned a horse and rode them everywhere.

Du willst mich veräppeln, sie haben Ihren Führerschein noch nicht erhalten ???

I cannot drive.

They give blind and deaf people a drivers license here in Burgerland(U.S.A.). They give dumb 16 y/o "young women" that don't even know what a steering wheel is a drivers license. Everyone gets one.

You missed one point: USA
Once again, females should not even drive. Also, even in the USA more females have a driver licence than men do.

"Just buy expensive cars, get expensive car insurance and put expensive fuel in those cars... and work 80 hours a week to pay it off."

happymerchant-1.jpg

Cope, driving is superior.

Ich versuche nicht, Salz in deine Wunden zu reiben, aber meine Beinmuskeln sind durch all das Fahren buchstäblich verkümmert. Ich fahre überall hin, ich kann meine Beine nicht mehr benutzen. Ich fahre zum Lebensmittelgeschäft, das 200 Meter von meinem Zuhause entfernt ist, zur Arbeit, ins Kino. überall! es ist krank.

Why cannot you talk in english?

This is the reason why I am considering buying a bicycle.

Then how about you hit the gym?

Germans walk everywhere on foot:feelskek:

Hehehehehe how funny.

i currently can buy bmx bike