Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad throws dart in rostie's eye

she got fuckt
:feelsgah::feelsgah:

Why would you even allow/do such a thing?

This some next level retarded.

Reminder that these people are worthy of dating and companionship and you are not.

"Just throw a dart at her eye bro"

That guy either did that shit on purpose or he is a complete shit dart player. Considering both shots where right at her head, I'm guessing he did that shit on purpose.

That guy either did that shit on purpose or he is a complete shit dart player. Considering both shots where right at her head, I'm guessing he did that shit on purpose.
Yeah, or he was trying to get as close as possible to scare her. Or maybe he was drunk and nervous.

Why would you even allow/do such a thing?

I'd imagine it's the same reason most Millennials do stupid shit that's recorded, for the youtube (or some social media) views. Maybe she hoped to end up in some of those generic youtube compilation videos with clickbait titles like "You wouldn't believe these happened if they weren't recorded!!!!".

Just look at how many articles have been written about people who died (or nearly died) while making a video, trying some stupid internet challenge, or taking a selfie.

What did she expect to happen