Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't have peace

InceldianWarrior

InceldianWarrior

Major
★★
My family neglected me (regularly went weeks without talking to them since childhood) and freely insults me every chance they get, but now that I started defending myself I'M treated like the bad guy. Even got called a fucking bully (and an autist :feelsseriously: ) even though I go easy on them (to start my recovery from being an abused dog I am trying to not escalate too fast... I'm also kinda worried about getting stabbed tbh).

The gaslighting is so much more annoying than being straight up hated.
I haven't really talked to my parents in at least 5 years and NOW they ask me if I'm depressed to try and use it as a weapon to stop me from defending myself.
How far will I have to go before they get the fucking message ?
I have no love and no patience for them anymore. I LITERALLY told them I only tolerate them because they're useful a year or so ago.
My mom tried to hit me a while ago (as she often does) so I hit her back for once (lightly as a warning, didn't knock her out jfl but maybe I should have), I return every threat, and she STILL acts like a bitch when other people are around. Am I really going to have to beat the shit out of everyone in the family before they learn ?

I can only have peace when I'm alone.

On another note, I knew the men in my family were female-brained betas, but I didn't know they were this pathetic. They sat there quietly when I started insulting them back (I'm stronger than them) and now they're passive aggressive with me :lul: . Fucking faggots.

Honestly I would say to just beat the shit out of all of them if you are stronger but you would get sent to prison
Most people only ever listen to violence once they have the image of you being weak ingrained in their head

If they are all ganging up on you then the only thing you can do is try and leave your family behind if its possible

My family neglected me (regularly went weeks without talking to them since childhood) and freely insults me every chance they get, but now that I started defending myself I'M treated like the bad guy. Even got called a fucking bully (and an autist :feelsseriously: ) even though I go easy on them (to start my recovery from being an abused dog I am trying to not escalate too fast... I'm also kinda worried about getting stabbed tbh).

The gaslighting is so much more annoying than being straight up hated.
I haven't really talked to my parents in at least 5 years and NOW they ask me if I'm depressed to try and use it as a weapon to stop me from defending myself.
How far will I have to go before they get the fucking message ?
I have no love and no patience for them anymore. I LITERALLY told them I only tolerate them because they're useful a year or so ago.
My mom tried to hit me a while ago (as she often does) so I hit her back for once (lightly as a warning, didn't knock her out jfl but maybe I should have), I return every threat, and she STILL acts like a bitch when other people are around. Am I really going to have to beat the shit out of everyone in the family before they learn ?

I can only have peace when I'm alone.

On another note, I knew the men in my family were female-brained betas, but I didn't know they were this pathetic. They sat there quietly when I started insulting them back (I'm stronger than them) and now they're passive aggressive with me :lul: . Fucking faggots.
Brutal no reply pill