Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Brother of one of the biggest pro league of legends player attacks parents with a knife and murders mother

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
Rip
He gutted them like Talon.

Even Urgot looks more attractive than him.

he doesn't seem very affected by this :think:

holy fucking shit

New urgot is a chad tbh
How does he look?

New Urgot is a slayer.
latest

Oh my... I can still remember his pixelated art work, game really has changed since 2016.

Shreds people to death now. Absolute beast of a champ now
Xsc2Nx4.gif

Xsc2Nx4.gif

Is that his ultimate? Back when i was playing he used to teleport places with an enemy and steal defensw from them. Is he meta now?

Is that his ultimate? Back when i was playing he used to teleport places with an enemy and steal defensw from them. Is he meta now?
Yeah, it's his new ulti. His old ult has been turned basically into a regular ability, it's a flip/displacement now.

He's not picked often, but can still be good depending on the matchup. He was really strong for a while after the rework but I think he got nerfed too much.

Yeah, it's his new ulti. His old ult has been turned basically into a regular ability, it's a flip/displacement now.

He's not picked often, but can still be good depending on the matchup. He was really strong for a while after the rework but I think he got nerfed too much.

I see, what about Malzahar and Kassadin?

I see, what about Malzahar and Kassadin?
Malz was bonkers a few patches ago but they nerfed him already. Back in line.

Kass is really good but situational.

Malz was bonkers a few patches ago but they nerfed him already. Back in line.

Kass is really good but situational.

I can still remember Kassadin before his rework, especially the 3 second silence and tons of damage in mere seconds and his exceptional ban rate. How the mighty have fallen...

I can still remember Kassadin before his rework, especially the 3 second silence and tons of damage in mere seconds and his exceptional ban rate. How the mighty have fallen...
A lot of champs then had silences. It was obnoxious af tbh

A lot of champs then had silences. It was obnoxious af tbh

I never said they didnt have; Kassadin's silence was a a burst with great AP scaling, which made ADC melt like a cheese without they get a single chance of escape.

I'm amazed some people that much rage in video games. IMO I don't think it's ever worth going that far.

Generally video games are only for temporary enjoyment, we get some of our highs from it, every once in a while.

But family always comes first before video games.

I'm amazed some people that much rage in video games. IMO I don't think it's ever worth going that far.

Generally video games are only for temporary enjoyment, we get some of our highs from it, every once in a while.

But family always comes first before video games.
Many kids go fucking nuts when they become frustrated because of a video game. I used to be one of those kids.

> league of legends
Cucc

Xsc2Nx4.gif
Not really. You can dodge his ult pretty easily and his dmg is pretty bad compared to graves or other adcs.
But definitely a big improvement compared to the old urgot.

A post from the stone age

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back