Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL British Tallfag chadlite vists The Netherlands, and then goes to Laos the shortest country right after, to feel better about himself

He needs to kill himself.

The difference in his facial expressions, holy shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang

How tall is he?

Indeed he does: However, I would roundhouse kick a granny just for a 1% chance of being re-incarnated as him.
I would kill and eat 100 babies just to live his life in GTA Online.

His height is all he has

Indeed he does: However, I would roundhouse kick a granny just for a 1% chance of being re-incarnated as him.
Same:feelsbadman::yes:.

To me, it reflects the smugness which many normies tend to have.
It reminded me of the face swap heightpill with the white tallfag and Asian manlet, where the manlet's facial expression seemed to change from an awkward to a smug smile when his face was put in place of the tallfag's one:feelshaha:.

His height is all he has
Nah even without that he mogs hard.
He is facially a chadlite.
This, or HTN at the very worst.
I would also commit genocide against humanity for that chance also, but I'd probably do that for free.
It reminded me of the face swap heightpill with the white tallfag and Asian manlet, where the manlet's facial expression seemed to change from an awkward to a smug smile when his face was put in place of the tallfag's one:feelshaha:.
Link?

Tried to find it to post it here, but no success yet:feelswhat:. It's a classic blackpill from r/incels or r/braincels if I remember right though, definitely findable.

Found it.

568.png

Just look at how their facial expressions seem to change just by their faces being swapped:feelshaha:.

From that thread:

LMFAO, jesus christ, the white guy's "confident" smile looks absolutely pathetic when on a shorter body, as if he either shat his pants or is compensating.

Heightpill is really brutal, its over.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelscry::feelsrope:

The Dutch are tall but apparently not very strong or well built. The tallfag apparently is jacked as well.

Just look at how their facial expressions seem to change just by their faces being swapped:feelshaha:.
Holy shit I never noticed this, I always thought the shorter guy looked more insecure in his expression because he knew he was getting heightmogged, but turns out ITS JUST AN OPTICAL ILLUSION OF THE HEIGHT ITSELF

Holy shit I never noticed this, I always thought the shorter guy looked more insecure in his expression because he knew he was getting heightmogged, but turns out ITS JUST AN OPTICAL ILLUSION OF THE HEIGHT ITSELF
Damn I must be more retarded than I think i am

He needs to kill himself.
Sadly he never will. He has every reason in the world to live. He's loved by women, fake loved by cuck simps who treat him with the upmost respect due to his height, he's famous on youtube, and he's rich.

The tall guy in the video asks the normtards in the netherlands "muh why do you think everyone is so tall?" What do you think bozo? All the women only fucked tall guys then had the short guys removed from the gene pool.

Foids look at him and then say all men have easy lives

Tallfags going to shorter countries to mog the locals is the IRL equivalent of tallcels posting here and bragging about their height.
At least we can ban those faggots, these tourists get away with everything.

568.png

These are the same scum who will tell us to Just be confident.

View: https://youtu.be/va_4E3TRGR8?si=ZqNyr5VanqpKvmLI

View: https://youtu.be/z2dOee3kJgc?si=8Ea_5222dXqUpyCM

Brutal mog by the way. It's so over for Laoscels

The difference in his facial expressions, holy shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
2 words.Halo effect

It just goes to show subconsciously we literally all associate personality with genes. If that photoshopped version of the asian guy got rid of his his glasses and grew his hair out, he'd mog even more.

Found it.

568.png

From that thread:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelscry::feelsrope:
Damm our brains really feel the emotions of others based on their look, so not only we assume ugly /short people Are trash compered to other persons, we even Misunderstood their emotions
The smile of confidence of the Chad become insecurity and weakness
The opposite for the rice
Personality=look

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back