Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blacks are always harassing incels in the gym

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Can't stand black people in the gym. They do the most bitch workout ever with ten minute breaks inbetween sets, take unhealthy amount of steroids, and then start thinking they're better than everyone else. Then they give rude looks to incels, get mad at them for no reason, and then get their friend group to laugh and insult you (This happened to me)

No other race gives me ANY trouble. White chads/incels compliment me, make conversation and are friendly, and the rice chads/ricecels are also gentlemen. Black people however are rude and obnoxious. INB4 IT see this and write "They can detect your racism!!!"

Around blacks never relax

Missing Frontal Lobe is the easiest explanation

I almost never go to the gym but whenever I do some nigger is always blasting music

It was always black people acting condescending and trying to "show me" how to do the moves with proper form every time I lifted more than them (they were implying that I was ego lifting)

I almost never go to the gym but whenever I do some nigger is always blasting music
One time I went to the gym at night and a group of Shaniqua's were filming a TikTok twerking.

how are you surprised that a race consisting exclusively of low iq animals is acting like low iq animals

how are you surprised that a race consisting exclusively of low iq animals is acting like low iq animals
I am not surprised really, moreso irritated that they never stop. They're the reason I plan on leaving my country in a few years.

Nobody bullies me at my gym because I'm bloatmaxxed and I strength mog pretty much everyone

I mean people probably talk shit because I never interact with any of them but I still mog them strengthwise

1*aGUeUJw3KN0aPvhOzDubMA.jpeg

I am not surprised really, moreso irritated that they never stop. They're the reason I plan on leaving my country in a few years.
yeah thats what i meant. was being rhetorical

sorry if i came across as rude

I wish some cunt would get physical with me I'm itching for a good fight

I wish some cunt would get physical with me I'm itching for a good fight
Same here, I almost revoked my ultimate gentleman card the other day. Tired of holding back my powers.

watching your video on christianity rn

good content
Thanks, to be honest, I don't think I did a good job on that video. I plan on remaking it eventually.

They always choose easy targets.
I have noticed people visiting from Africa are polite and civilised, many being Christian. The blacks that are born here however, are literally vicious tribal white hating criminals.

I have noticed people visiting from Africa are polite and civilised, many being Christian. The blacks that are born here however, are literally vicious tribal white hating criminals.
This proves it has everything to do with culture. Blacks from Africa are the most oppressed people in the world due to their dogshit governments. They don't have running water or electricity, many are starving, millions die every single war in pointless wars, and yet they still have more manners than a spoiled nigger in the USA despite living like kings compared to african's.

This proves it has everything to do with culture. Blacks from Africa are the most oppressed people in the world due to their dogshit governments. They don't have running water or electricity, many are starving, millions die every single war in pointless wars, and yet they still have more manners than a spoiled nigger in the USA despite living like kings compared to african's.
Africans are still low IQ and genetically inferior, but the civilised negro count there is higher than than the amount of civilised negroes in the west.

Africans are still low IQ and genetically inferior, but the civilised negro count there is higher than than the amount of civilised negroes in the west.
Exactly.

They're apes I always make sure to never use the machines after them

Caribbean blacks are worse than most Africans.

US gyms seem much worse than those in Europe from what i see on the internet, like a microcosm of modern America. And despite amerilards often being fat i expect the average person there to be much more obsessed with muh gym (it's where it spread from to the rest of the world after all) so you probably get all kinds of zoomers, thots, niggers and bloatmaxxed boomers.