Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackops2cel origin story?!?!

I remember this guy. I liked his autistic videos back then:

Many months ago when r/incels was still active someone found who blackops2cel was. The original image was posted in a weird gaming Bosnian forum in 2012, there isn't much more information about blackops2cel.
1397676782-521904-502969179784958-1198992397-n.jpg

Jeez what a fucking mongoloid brit. England is inbred as fuck.

he is a failed experiment from a top secret mi6 lab, he has amazing reaction times and knows all of the spray patterns without even firing a gun on /all/ call of duty games

We will probably die not knowing his story. :feelsbadman:

O St. Blackops2cel, thou art my shepard. Thou leadest me beside still waters and green pastures. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over. I will dwell in the house of St. Blackops2cel for ever.
BwDdsahF8l84 YHJbthpE64B90FIysI83hbTZD4tKxI

Many months ago when r/incels was still active someone found who blackops2cel was. The original image was posted in a weird gaming Bosnian forum in 2012, there isn't much more information about blackops2cel.
1397676782-521904-502969179784958-1198992397-n.jpg
do you know what the forum was called?

I can say that blackops2cel will probably never be found. Someone did research on him and found a link to a site called ng-gaming which closed about a month after the account was discovered. The guy was Serbian and apparently the tiles were Serbian styled, idk, looked like tiles I’d see in America.

People have pointed out that the picture was taken in January 2012 and that Black Ops 2 came out AFTER that. I looked at the date and found that 01/25/2012 was the last time FB had changed the color code. Nothing to do with when the pic was taken as FB deletes the metadata. The researcher ASSUMED this guy was blackops2cel and went off the date of the pic as proof.

The only way we ever find out the truth about St. Blackops2cel is if someone goes ER in his name and it's made public. (srs)