Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Berserk MEGATHREAD

Fire.

Fire.

Blazin'
★★★
For all berserk fans. If you don't know what this manga is, watch it asap. Griffith did nothing wrong.

HD wallpaper: Berserk, Griffith, eclipse , one person, full length, water |  Wallpaper Flare

Berserk : Chapter 362 Page 6 [Colored] by MustafaNB on DeviantArt

Berserk - Guts vs Zodd by FleetingEmber on DeviantArt

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLax0VRsM8M

Last edited:
Best character is Void btw
Void fanart painted by me. : r/Berserk

Sorry bluepiller lurkers, no berserk discussion for your face :feelskek:

I own this entire manga in the deluxe format. 14 volumes total. I also own the anime on DVD. I love BERSERK!

Casca wanted it

Looks like shit to me

She's the second "Strong female" lead that fell for Guts
:blackpill::blackpill:
Strong in the streets submissive for chad in the sheets
Don’t see any “strong female” falling for chimimoryo

I loved Griffith's impassioned oration on the beauty and sublimity of dreams and their correspondence to life-affirmation. Guts was a hollow shell until he stumbled upon Griffith and his mercenaries, and it was up to him to determine whether his encounter was fate or the consequence of soulless chance.

Griffith did nothing wrong
Yes he fucking did. Griffith is Chad. All foids liked him if you watched it plus he was marrying the ultimate Stacy princess. Meanwhile Guts suffered alone until he met Casca, then Griffith decided to rape Casca and kill all of Guts friends.

Guts is Chad. I just thought that thread was funny.:feelshaha:
Wrong. He’s ogremaxxed and always alone. He would be a mentalcel. There’s no way he’d be an NT faggot social prettyboychad.

Wrong. He’s ogremaxxed and always alone. He would be a mentalcel. There’s no way he’d be an NT faggot social prettyboychad.
Well, he did do it with casca and that female demon (if that even counts as getting laid). Guts is surely mental but he looks a bit like Peter North.

Me after I die and go to heaven to my 72 virgins in sha Allah