Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being born a shitskin=Automatic Inceldom

either your a curry or an ugly nigger with fat nostrils but not everyone with brown skin is looked upon like curries lol. If you are a curry then yeah you wont get any white pussy sorry sandeep they will be for me and me only and im gonna cum all over their bodies.
I’m sand what are you? Why are you on an incel forum saying you fuck women?

They do. Pakis and NW Indians have caucasion features, double eyelids, thin noses, lighter eyes and more robust jawlines, all 5 features that Asians LACK yet also DESIRE to have. This is why they are able to cuck ricecels. There are a fuck tone of rice women who are having kids with paki, indian, iranian men. In what delusional anime-induced fantasy are you living in where ricecucks are in any way desirable?

View: https://youtu.be/H_pMbgVBxX4?si=l-RC8HQxaW9iz028

I swear, I thought, that the thing on the left was male. Rucecucks lack sexual dimorphism, and they still delude themselves, into thinking they can compete with arabs. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/H_pMbgVBxX4?si=l-RC8HQxaW9iz028

I swear, I thought, that the thing on the left was male. Rucecucks lack sexual dimorphism, and they still delude themselves, into thinking they can compete with arabs. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!1 I read your post first and then watched the video, and even then I STILL thought the girl on the left was just a rice man. It really is just a matter of hair length between them where you can tell if they're a man or a woman.

Yeah, OP is a retarded fuck, I doubt he's even arab tbh. No one in their right mind has the audacity to say ricecucks mog arabs.

Very true. White foids either look down when they see me or staring at me like I am from the zoo or some shit

@Rabbi Schneerson Stop making alt accounts

The default state of the shitskin is inceldom. With whites being an incel is a very rare and entirely avoidable (JBW to get deathnics) circumstance but with shitskins it is the norm. All of the brown ethnics I know growing up are either truecels or barely managed to lose their virginity in their fucking late 20s. Being curry or sand in a western country is a literal death sentence. White foids see you as an ancient obsolete species like homo-erectus, and white men want to bash your skull in with a hammer for being born in their country. The level of suffering shitskins go through is unheard of in the entire white genus. Our retarded third world goat fucking parents have no clue the suffering they caused by migrating to a white country where we will be endlessly mogged by our racial superiors. Brown parents are the fucking worst hellspawn this demonic rock has ever concocted. The regular state of parenting that brown kids have to endure would be abusive if whites had to deal with it. Constant mental abuse, comparison with superior kids, extreme poverty, overcrowding, physical abuse, sexual abuse, low IQ, and narcissistic on top of it. They expect you to be their slave and worship them because they brought you into this hellish existence. My dad is the warden and I am the inmate.

I was born with shitskin, poor, low brown IQ, malnourished, and surrounded by a race which is better than me in every single way. White girls look at me with disgust just for having the audacity of existing. When I look in the mirror I see a deformed, ugly, brown, ethnic, subhuman face staring back at me. It is physical proof of my inferiority and low status in the world, well below my white masters.

If you are born with shitskin you will have a shit life. Nature has a racial hierarchy and female choice shows who is clearly on top (white) and who is on the bottom (brown shitskins)
Go back to your shithole and stop drooling over white women.