Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being Bangladeshi curry is better than Indian curry

I'm not a Muslim moron :feelshaha:
But yeah hush up, we wrote your national anthem so we basically own you :lul:
What are you then? Bangladeshi Hindu?

But one thing I'm 100% on is Bangladeshi women mog Indian women.
Not really. I am an ethnic Bengali. The most beautiful women in the subcontinent are usually Himachali, Kashmiri or Pashtun. Many Bollywood actresses come from these ethnic groups.

Not really. I am an ethnic Bengali. The most beautiful women in the subcontinent are usually Himachali, Kashmiri or Pashtun. Many Bollywood actresses come from these ethnic groups.
Fuck off. Those Bengali foids are hot AF :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. Too bad they are feminist whores though
This guy is trolling kek @anandkonda
No, he is probably just retarded :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fuck off. Those Bengali foids are hot AF :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. Too bad they are feminist whores though
Nah I gotta disagree boyo. Pakistani women mog entire India. Even during cricket our guys lust after random Paki women who come on Camera.

We Bengalis don't have stereotypes of being street shitters and rapist also we are one of the fastest developing country in the world!

We Bengalis are way lighter skin than India as for myself my skin is pretty light u can call it pale but definitely not European passing but east Asia definitely. I mostly see my type of skin pretty common here. And our women are from abused Muslim households so they probably doesn't have much standards since not abusing them is enough for them. I've encountered lots of women who are htb's who loves their sub5 husband just for the fact that they aren't abusive Muslim and treats her right.

No hate for Indian curry brothers tho it's just a discussion thread of what you guys think we'll I agree both are subhuman shithole but Bangladesh I very unknown to the world and have potential to thrive.
As a fellow Bengali from India I would say we are no different than rest of the Indian blob of Cowbelt. Culturally we are completely unknown out of South Asia lol. No one knows about us. That being said I do think Bangladesh has more potential since it is 99% Bengali. Ethnic homogeneity is key to success.

As a fellow Bengali from India I would say we are no different than rest of the Indian blob of Cowbelt.
Shut the FUCK up. As much as I hated you Bengalis, you guys are WAY WAY better than those cow belters.
Ethnic homogeneity is key to success.
Cope. What makes you think that just like @DarkStarDown? How did Tamils and Mallus, most mixxed groups of India succeed then?

Shut the FUCK up. As much as I hated you Bengalis, you guys are WAY WAY better than those cow belters.
Cowbelter provide a large amount of soldiers for army though
Cope. What makes you think that just like @DarkStarDown? How did Tamils and Mallus, most mixxed groups of India succeed then?
Aren't Tamils and Mallus racially homogenous ? If not culturally they are very homogenous.

Bro all of India's problems stem from multiculturalism. If all Indians spoke one language and followed one religion and were off one Ethnic group we could be way way more efficient. All successful societies in world are Homogenous.

Nah I gotta disagree boyo. Pakistani women mog entire India. Even during cricket our guys lust after random Paki women who come on Camera.
Yeah, North niggers drool over Paki whores for some reason. I find them disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Haven't seen one non- inbreed looking Paki whore.
Have you ever been to Bengal?

The average Bengali foid is fucking repulsive and straight up unfuckable.
Maybe it's just me but I like dark skin of Tamils and Bengali foids :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

No. Sorry but it's just you North nigger cow belters. Stop trying to drag us South Indians to your level
South Indians are also lacking, having a few high IQs here and there doesn't mean shit. Only Bangalore and Kerala are somewhat liveable, rest of the south is shithole. Besides, Keralites are beggars who end up in the Middle East anyways, they want to leave that shithole and be a slave in another country that's how much of a shithole India is even the best part isn't good enough

South Indians are also lacking, having a few high IQs here and there doesn't mean shit. Only Bangalore and Kerala are somewhat liveable, rest of the south is shithole. Besides, Keralites are beggars who end up in the Middle East anyways, they want to leave that shithole and be a slave in another country that's how much of a shithole India is even the best part isn't good enough
You North niggers steal our tax money. Tamils and Mallus have the highest IQ. Most of the ISRO scientists are them. What did you North nigger cow belters ever achieve for the country other than be liabilities

Cowbelter provide a large amount of soldiers for army though
Still less per capita

Aren't Tamils and Mallus racially homogenous ? If not culturally they are very homogenous.
No Tamils are formed of many Telugu, Kanada and even some North groups that migrated there. And mallus are mixxed with Arabs.

They are the most diverse and mixxed groups of India and hence also have the highest IQ.
Bro all of India's problems stem from multiculturalism. If all Indians spoke one language and followed one religion and were off one Ethnic group we could be way way more efficient. All successful societies in world are Homogenous.
No we would become like Sri Lanka or Bangladesh if we forced a language and religion forcefully on to people.

We are strong together. But you are also right we need a common culture and a language. Hopefully that will be Hindutva and Sanskrit, let's see

Bangawhore is the worst city on the planet. Extremely overcrowded, horrible infrastructure, corrupt cops etc. Not a single redeeming quality
Still better than Mumbai. Mumbai is filled with filthy Biharis

Maybe it's just me but I like dark skin of Tamils and Bengali foids :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
i dont know about tamils but bengali foids DO NOT have the facial features to go along with dark skin

all the good looking bengali foids with nice facial features are fair skinned

i dont know about tamils but bengali foids DO NOT have the facial features to go along with dark skin

all the good looking bengali foids with nice facial features are fair skinned
Some are, like yeah we have pretty big eyes and small lips which aren't harmonious to dark skin but some have big lips sooo

I love when streetshitters argue other slightly different streetshitters.