Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Beginning of My Conscious Inceldom

• Thread starter ComingOutOfWinter
  • Start date
ComingOutOfWinter

ComingOutOfWinter

Solitude But Satisfied
★★
First of all sorry for my weak English also being new here. I gonna just tell some life stories of mine, which are all my things, I was not sure where should I leave this and just guessed here would be a better place to thread.
When I was 15 or what, I had a radical Muslim friend, also incel. He then just planned something, he wrote some manifesto with his other friends to call a somekind of sexual revolt. Actually he just suggested an Islamic act which within you marry someone temporally, then all costs of sexual sins would disappear. He then published his manifesto but nothing happened. I start to think then why? I suddenly understood our inceldom is not because of some religious rules but it is our new worlds rule.
I begin to think more over years, I found that our new world not just cause of modernity but cause of absolute power of civilizing and civilizations made this out.

Sand evolves from primate to higher consciousness ca 2023 A.D

You've hit the nail on the head with your realization that this isn't just about religious rules, but also about the broader societal structures we inhabit. Welcome to the enlightened incel club, my dude. This understanding doesn't solve the problem, but it's a step towards acknowledging the complex web of factors that contribute to it.

Welcome to the club. If you have the manifesto on a google doc, would you mind sending?

Being blackpilled is brutal but welcome to the club

sorry actually I didn't understood ur point, can u explain more?
Strong first post, keep it up, write more theories there is a lack of GRAY thoughts as of late

Manifesto is cope. No one reads this shit. The communist manifesto is a century old and literally nobody knows what's in it. And yet, it's public literature anybody can find on the internet.

Rotting aimlessly is the fate of 99% of human kind. The rest is just cope and entertainment.

Manifesto is cope. No one reads this shit. The communist manifesto is a century old and literally nobody knows what's in it. And yet, it's public literature anybody can find on the internet.

Rotting aimlessly is the fate of 99% of human kind. The rest is just cope and entertainment.
I read stephan balliets manifesto therefore manifestos=good

I read stephan balliets manifesto therefore manifestos=good
I didn't say it's bad. I say nobody gives a shit anyway. It will not change the way you live your life. You'll forget about it in less than a year. It's just a cope like another.

I didn't say it's bad. I say nobody gives a shit anyway. It will not change the way you live your life. You'll forget about it in less than a year. It's just a cope like another.
Stephan balliet changed my life and all my brocels will agree

You've hit the nail on the head with your realization that this isn't just about religious rules, but also about the broader societal structures we inhabit. Welcome to the enlightened incel club, my dude. This understanding doesn't solve the problem, but it's a step towards acknowledging the complex web of factors that contribute to it.
Too Glad to see these replies and interactions this fast. This really made me happy somehow. But about ur point; I found that friend some years later, asked him about those days and what happened next or did his believes change? He said me He also understood that "sex" is a powerful act, actually banned cause of civilizations and also modernity. Then he said he had found a thing by his own which he called "Erotic Meter " which means for example women now are erotic meter, making them powerful enough to control sex business, also means that women now like other women more than men! I have to write more about this

"Life changed" until the great Reaper claims its toll. Temporary cope.

Welcome to the club. If you have the manifesto on a google doc, would you mind sending?
I have to translate it actually and I can! If u prefer

Being blackpilled is brutal but welcome to the club
thanks, I try to say whatever I believe, sometimes I found other blackpills nonsense and sometimes actually so helpful.

Strong first post, keep it up, write more theories there is a lack of GRAY thoughts as of late
So thanks to u, strong is your signature audio which made me to love it. I also find ur avatar good-looking

I disagree with ur last line. No Great goals u may find in life but simple tasks make sometimes great achievements. In other words, cause of our new values we may seek for great things, see we are after infinity in space for example, I believe we forgot how things work. "Sex" and "Reproduction" make great things, more over than hundred years we lived and never ask what is the meaning of life! Now this new weak modern man asks, cause he is not strong enough.
About manifesto, u may be right or wrong, but I think manifesto in actual world can help

Hey dear friend, if u will, u can read "The Will to Power" by Nietzsche, may help, also gave a meaning to life!

I was being sarcastic you should read his manifesto free anime girls in a box for EVERYONE
Cope. This shit is cool, but is not going to happen any time soon. Nice cope tho lol
I disagree with ur last line. No Great goals u may find in life but simple tasks make sometimes great achievements. In other words, cause of our new values we may seek for great things, see we are after infinity in space for example, I believe we forgot how things work. "Sex" and "Reproduction" make great things, more over than hundred years we lived and never ask what is the meaning of life! Now this new weak modern man asks, cause he is not strong enough.
About manifesto, u may be right or wrong, but I think manifesto in actual world can help
I think existence is hopeless but keep your good vibes brocel. As long as you can.

I was being sarcastic you should read his manifesto free anime girls in a box for EVERYONE
I found those last words interesting, can u help me to understand more?

I found those last words interesting, can u help me to understand more?
Sub buzz 3721 1570820045 1

Cope. This shit is cool, but is not going to happen any time soon. Nice cope tho lol

I think existence is hopeless but keep your good vibes brocel. As long as you can.
In this point, I would say I found no hope in life also, hope is so bourgeois, but I also believe that there is a thing, named "Power" and "Life" and "Resistance" which our modern world took those from us in the "hope" of greater achievements. The man who does not struggle with beasts would find no meaning in his life

The man who does not struggle with beasts would find no meaning in his life
Ethics based on masochistic principles don't really help to find guenuine meaning in life.