Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal beaten up my thug kids

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★★
i was walking in the train tracks at mid nights last night, and a group of short thug students were coming near me.

they asked me if i was depressed and if i'm trying to kill myself. they asked for my number repeatedly. i tried to tell them i walk here daily but they didnt listen

then i moved from the tracks and was standing away from it, waiting for them to go away.

they act like they got pissed and came to me even tho i was away from the tracks. the guy slapped me and asked me to go to my room again. i went numb and didnt feel anything and cant process what happened.

i think they just wanted a reason to beat me. at least they didnt try to harm me too much. maybe they have previous police experience and know about the consequences. so they did what they want (beat me) without going too far.

whenever i try to walk in these tracks, at least someone tries to talk to me and ask about my details.

i think the suicidal aura is noticeable for people. its too bad because i can't hide what i'm feeling and what's going on with me.

North Chennai?

People gonna act Like Shit , whats New ?

Should of put a bullet in them (in gta)

My kids are somewhere in the pipes under the city

i was walking in the train tracks at mid nights last night, and a group of short thug students were coming near me.

they asked me if i was depressed and if i'm trying to kill myself. they asked for my number repeatedly. i tried to tell them i walk here daily but they didnt listen

then i moved from the tracks and was standing away from it, waiting for them to go away.

they act like they got pissed and came to me even tho i was away from the tracks. the guy slapped me and asked me to go to my room again. i went numb and didnt feel anything and cant process what happened.

i think they just wanted a reason to beat me. at least they didnt try to harm me too much. maybe they have previous police experience and know about the consequences. so they did what they want (beat me) without going too far.

whenever i try to walk in these tracks, at least someone tries to talk to me and ask about my details.

i think the suicidal aura is noticeable for people. its too bad because i can't hide what i'm feeling and what's going on with me.
Change that fucking pfp or else

There's no weapons for you're safety?

Meh. Kids are gonna be kids. What did you expect?

Just act aggressive and they'll leave you alone. Obviously no suicidal person is going to act aggressive with someone trying to talk them out of roping.

"Mind your own business, faggot!"
"I'll be sure to do a backflip"
Or whatever equivalents there are on your language.

couldn’t take some kids?

Just act aggressive and they'll leave you alone. Obviously no suicidal person is going to act aggressive with someone trying to talk them out of roping.

they are not actually kids they must be atleast 18. im 23

niggers gonna nig

they are not actually kids they must be atleast 18. im 23
Okay, that's different. Still just act aggressive.
Push comes to shove draw a knife, that is if knifes are legal in your country. You don't have to use it, just show it around.

That’s why you carry a knife at all times, so you can stab them out of self defense. Ideally leave them mortally wounded and incapable of moving, out at the tracks where it’s hard to find them

That’s why you carry a knife at all times, so you can stab them out of self defense. Ideally leave them mortally wounded and incapable of moving, out at the tracks where it’s hard to find them

In the first world life is a walk in the park in India it is a walk on the train tracks.

You are asking for it. Sit in your room and never go out

Sounds like you got hit in the jaw and knocked out. Or the back of the head. At least that's where a slap could have that effect.

incel shaming nigger kill yourself

Sounds like you got hit in the jaw and knocked out. Or the back of the head. At least that's where a slap could have that effect.
no it was not even painful. i just can't feel a sense of danger during an emergency. i just feel emptiness during any type of danger

Brvtal, you are extremely high inhib then

Just a bunch of twats looking to bully someone. Why the fuck else are they walking there; group suicide? C'mon.

Go fuck some whores

normie nigga cattle always bundle up in groups and pick on people like you. they always do this type of BS fuckery with me. Why can't they just fuck off and mind their own business

Big chances to end up in jail for 40 years. I carry a big pocket knife, but it's hard to prove it's used as necessary defense if the attackers didn't have any weapons.

Big chances to end up in jail for 40 years. I carry a big pocket knife, but it's hard to prove it's used as necessary defense if the attackers didn't have any weapons.
As long as you don’t kill them, it’s rare uoud face jail time. If it’s multiple people vs one person it’s an already obviously unfair situation