Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"BBC" is nothing but kike propaganda

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★
Most American blacks are either retarded/mildly retarded(IQ 85 or lower), fat or have a felony . Of course foids don't want them.

Those online videos of degenerate foids fucking niggers are being paid off by the same kikes who promote the whole idea of "BBC" in the first place.

Last edited:
They do really have it bigger on average, and women want that 18+ bc, anything smaller is a joke to them.

They do really have it bigger on average, and women want that 18+ bc, anything smaller is a joke to them.
Would foids fuck some retard with a big dick or a white man with an average dick?

Would foids fuck some retard with a big dick or a white man with an average dick?
They don't give a damn about men's intelligence

They don't give a damn about men's intelligence
What proof do you have that women like niggers? I can't find anything to prove it. Even those kike "studies" prove that foids don't perfer niggers.

The only "proof" is some online video of a degenerate foid fucking a nigger who's being paid off by a kike.

What proof do you have that women like niggers? I can't find anything to prove it.

The only "proof" is some online video of a degenerate foid fucking a nigger who's being paid off by a kike.
Mixed race kids...

Mixed race kids...
Where do you live? Are you European? Maybe niggers in Europe get women because my guess is that the majority are not either retarded or fat like the American ones are. Could be different there.

Where do you live? Are you European? Maybe niggers in Europe get women because my guess is that the majority are not either retarded or fat like the American ones are. Could be different there.
US, Canada, France, UK, South America is where they have plenty of racemixed black kids.

Intro 1594819814
Margot robbie and will smith arriving for the suicide squad european premiere at the odeon lei
Image 2024 05 09 021434726
F4ed80b1a9b017f28e2b7e5d9a2edd9a

BBC IS TRYING TO STEAL MY WIFE! :lasereyes:
BBC IS TRYING TO TAKE MY WIFE AWAY FROM ME!!! :reeeeee:

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!! :feelsping:

View attachment 1155908View attachment 1155909View attachment 1155910View attachment 1155911

BBC IS TRYING TO STEAL MY WIFE! :lasereyes:
BBC IS TRYING TO TAKE MY WIFE AWAY FROM ME!!! :reeeeee:

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!! :feelsping:
What proof do you have that women like niggers? I can't find anything to prove it. Even those kike "studies" prove that foids don't perfer niggers.

The only "proof" is some online video of a degenerate foid fucking a nigger who's being paid off by a kike or some one off example like what you posted.

US, Canada, France, UK, South America is where they have plenty of racemixed black kids.
You are European, right? I guess niggers are popular there. Not here in the USA. Only ones fucking niggers are fat pigs and other black women.

Most niggers are either fat, retarded or felons.

You are European, right? I guess niggers are popular there. Not here in the USA. Only ones fucking niggers are fat pigs and other black women.
Is it really rare out there in US?

full

Fake news

False information coper

These are exceptions. Show actual studies.
There's no exact studies on how many black kids white women give birth to, they just say "multiracial population is growing" something like that.

The only "proof" is some online video of a degenerate foid fucking a nigger who's being paid off by a kike or some one off example like what you posted.
It's all about exoticmaxxing.

Ugly blackcels won't be able to pull it off, but if you're at least an average looking black man, you could go to a white country and you will artificially get a higher SMV for being 'exotic', meaning rare and scarce, which triggers something in the foids' brains. Foids are animals btw.

Also, if there are a few men of a certain minority in a majority country, you can't find them easily to compare them to each other, you can't notice their flaws. So they just seem more attractive by default. It's the principle of exoticmaxxing, really.

Those online videos of degenerate foids fucking niggers are being paid off by the same kikes who promote the whole idea of "BBC" in the first place.
Yes and not only that,
But the actress usually gets paid a TON of money, filming a scene with a black guy.
Why? Cause they actually don´t want it.
They are willing to fuck white guys for less money.

"BBC is nothing but kike propaganda"

I read that as the British Broadcasting Corporation but the statement is true in both interpretations :feelswhat:

Yes and not only that,
But the actress usually gets paid a TON of money, filming a scene with a black guy.
Why? Cause they actually don´t want it.
They are willing to fuck white guys for less money.
agree

America is BBC only sluts central

Yea for example EDP445 sent dick pics to the decoy and he doesn't have a BBC. More the opposite it's quite small and looking like a melt chocolate bar.