Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bayern Vs Lyon

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
So glad sports are starting to come back even in the US now. Live sports are the best cope

You are once again wrong
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel what do u think

I don't watch soccer, tbh.

I see two scenarios here. Either Bayern destroys Lyon or Bayern stumbles against very defensive Lyon who will counterattack.

Think it will be 2-1 for Bavaria.

Wtf? You think the German powerhouse won't put a single goal past Lyon??
I predicted 0-3 yesterday for PSG but forgot to post my prediction in one of your threads.

I think Lyon tactic will be full bunker mode with 10 in defense trying to hold on until penalties.

I predicted 0-3 yesterday for PSG but forgot to post my prediction in one of your threads.

I think Lyon tactic will be full bunker mode with 10 in defense trying to hold on until penalties.
I think Lyon will mess up in defence tho cuz of the pressure. I feel like most of the goals they concede will be due to accidents in the defending. Kinda like with Barca init

I think Lyon will mess up in defence tho cuz of the pressure. I feel like most of the goals they concede will be due to accidents in the defending. Kinda like with Barca init
Can see the same happening with Bayern, if Alaba is helping them.

Screenshot 20200819 192734

Not classico = don't care

It's the semi final of the champions League tho
I would have cared 5 years ago when I was into football. Now it's classico or bust just so I can rub it in low iq madrid fans when they lose to us like they have been these last decade

If it will be a French final, I stop posting on Incels.co tbh.

I would have cared 5 years ago when I was into football. Now it's classico or bust just so I can rub it in low iq madrid fans when they lose to us like they have been these last decade
Ye fuck real Madrid.

What about the CL final? U gonna watch that?
If it will be a French final, I stop posting on Incels.co tbh.
Bookmarked.

What about the CL final? U gonna watch that?
Probably not, I haven't followed in 5 years man I don't most the players anymore. Gonna use your thread to find out the result tho and comment not classico = don't care

Probably not, I haven't followed in 5 years man I don't most the players anymore. Gonna use your thread to find out the result tho and comment not classico = don't care
Fairs. I haven't watched football in 3 years. I've paid attention to it every now and then and watched finals but that's it. Also I know the players cuz of FIfa. I started watching footy again in July when footy came back after lockdown

I hope the French faggots lose.

they are playing good

Bayern is too good
Like Lyon was controling the game
then bayern ends up scoring
Ye. Bayern can play bad as a team but still win cuz of the individual talent

wow @AAAAAAAAAAAcel thoughts?
Who tf is this guy? Why are you tagging him? I've literally never heard of him before. Had no idea of his existence.

2-0 Gnabry. Over for French faggotcels.

Over for @French-Incel @Frenchcel54 @Frenchnibba

over for @AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Bayern continues to struggle with their defense. They're Counter-susceptible af.
With that performance they won't win against PSG.