Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based Notch

BlueCore

BlueCore

Waiting for the world to end
★★★★

creator of minecraft is based

I could probably throw (a faggot off) a building

and microshit shat all over his legacy he is not invited to any minecraft events anymore. Ungrateful worthless scum.

and microshit shat all over his legacy he is not invited to any minecraft events anymore. Ungrateful worthless scum.
They hate him so much they deleted any mentions of him in Minecraft besides the end credits.

They hate him so much they deleted any mentions of him in Minecraft besides the end credits.
fuck these coporation overlord worthless cunts. I will never forget how much notch did for my childhood. Microsoft can go fuck themselves

companies are so fucking sensitive nowadays and glaze fags and troons like it's the only thing they know
they just do whatever makes the dumb masses approve of them. Its all about money for them. No morals, no respect, no decency, nothing but maximizing profit

fuck these coporation overlord worthless cunts. I will never forget how much notch did for my childhood. Microsoft can go fuck themselves
just because he's anti-woke

just create minecraft theory