Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Based China bans LGBT faggot games

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Just about the only thing based about China.

Based as fuck. America is too cucked to ever do that.

Get back to me when they ban circumcision, IDGAF about gay games compared to the mohels sucking the blood out of baby boy penises.

sure, but it doesn't make much sense, does it? huh, I mean for one to impersonate a feminine persona then he could just watch or play games with female protagonists.

Last edited:
As much as I hate Chinks, you gotta admit that the Chinese government knows what to do.

Lifefuel tbh.

Better late than never. Unlike Faggot states of America

cope ccp wants to prove that chinese men are masculine while it's proved that they are most feminine men

only hope for asians men to be attractive is KPOPmaxxing while chinese bans it

Look, East Asia is already pretty socially conservative. Kicking the hornet's nest with moves like this is just gonna create backlash. You don't want things to get gay in East Asia? Stop talking about it. Otherwise people are gonna be like "Maybe we should have even more gay things, now that I think of it. China just made me think of it."

China to ban video games featuring same-sex relationships, ‘effeminate’ men and moral choices

forbids gender-nonconformity, or "characters that might confuse the player into mistaking what gender they are".

also a footnote saying games cannot genderbend historical or cultural figures (so nothing like Fate/ essentially)

:dab::dab::dab:

Based Chinkistan.

Godspeed chinkland, Godspeed

chinormies will rope