Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average recent join .is member when they're logged in on other forums

Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Recruit
★★★

1.jpg

Does anyone else encounter women who become frighteningly obsessed with them? Is this normal?

This might not seem like a problem to some people, but it has become a pretty major issue in my life. Roughly 2.5 years ago a female coworker 15 years my senior attempted to ruin my professional life and career when it became apparent I did not want to "be friends outside of work."

Only six months later another woman started spreading rumors and lies about me to many of our mutual friends and acquaintances after I got a girlfriend. We had been friends before that though nothing more. She was in a relationship at the time but still saw me as her property I guess. I did NOTHING to her. All I did was date someone who wasn't her.

About a year after that a girl said to me, "If you ever do anything to hurt me I use every piece of information I have on you to ruin your life." This was after the fourth date, and it had become clear around then that she had an unhealthy obsession for me. She continued to message me even after I told her very sternly to never contact me again, and I finally had to threaten her with harassment charges. Around the same time another married woman who is an acquaintance of mine told me she wanted to leave her husband for me so that we could run off together. This came completely out of the blue since I never said anything like that to her. She also would send me 10-20 nude photos of herself per day and seemed genuinely delusional as she thought we were some Romeo and Juliet story and in love. This was even after I had blocked her from all social media and told her not to message me any more. She said she thought I was just playing hard to get.

Now, another married woman from work (a different workplace than before) has fallen for me, has put her hands on me numerous times and has tried to kiss me multiple times at work. She has told me she is crazy about me and has invited herself over to my place even after I told her I liked her only as a coworker and friend and nothing more and that I'm not comfortable hanging out together outside of work. Thankfully she doesn't know where I live. I have tried to manipulate her and not be too honest as I think she is insane and may try to ruin my life if I upset her. I have documented all our interactions over the last few weeks as well as all inappropriate electronic messages, of which there have been many.

There have been others too, but these ones stand out. This has all happened in the last 2.5 years. This can't be normal, can it?

average 2024"cel" not even a 2024"cel" more like the typical normie who thinks he fits in within our community.

Tbh I have rarely seen such posts with obvious fakecel experiences and most of them get banned instantly

Stacy makes a video reading a poem about how other girls are prettier than her and boys don't want her. It gets millions of views and receives thousands of supportive comments.

I searched TikTok for 'I am incel' and 'incel poem' and there were no results, because 'hateful content' isn't allowed. As you can probably guess, 'femcel' isn't banned and if you search for 'femcel poetry' this was my top result:

High Tier Becky calls herself 'femcel poet' and puts a Radiohead song on, omg I'm a depressed outcast! I haven't even see her read a poem in any of the videos I watched.

Even if incel content weren't banned/hidden/deleted, if an average or below average guy uploaded an incel poem, even if it was excellent, firstly very few people would watch it, because they only want to look at 8/10+ people and preferably young women, and secondly what engagement there was would be overwhelmingly negative with dislikes, insults and mockery and no shares. However Stacy or HTB can poorly perform a fraction of the inescapable darkness of an incel's life and people LOVE it. Smh.

To be honest, strict moderation should be done by moderator on the recently joined users. There is a need of great purge in these forum

Great purge is needed

1.jpg

Does anyone else encounter women who become frighteningly obsessed with them? Is this normal?

This might not seem like a problem to some people, but it has become a pretty major issue in my life. Roughly 2.5 years ago a female coworker 15 years my senior attempted to ruin my professional life and career when it became apparent I did not want to "be friends outside of work."

Only six months later another woman started spreading rumors and lies about me to many of our mutual friends and acquaintances after I got a girlfriend. We had been friends before that though nothing more. She was in a relationship at the time but still saw me as her property I guess. I did NOTHING to her. All I did was date someone who wasn't her.

About a year after that a girl said to me, "If you ever do anything to hurt me I use every piece of information I have on you to ruin your life." This was after the fourth date, and it had become clear around then that she had an unhealthy obsession for me. She continued to message me even after I told her very sternly to never contact me again, and I finally had to threaten her with harassment charges. Around the same time another married woman who is an acquaintance of mine told me she wanted to leave her husband for me so that we could run off together. This came completely out of the blue since I never said anything like that to her. She also would send me 10-20 nude photos of herself per day and seemed genuinely delusional as she thought we were some Romeo and Juliet story and in love. This was even after I had blocked her from all social media and told her not to message me any more. She said she thought I was just playing hard to get.

Now, another married woman from work (a different workplace than before) has fallen for me, has put her hands on me numerous times and has tried to kiss me multiple times at work. She has told me she is crazy about me and has invited herself over to my place even after I told her I liked her only as a coworker and friend and nothing more and that I'm not comfortable hanging out together outside of work. Thankfully she doesn't know where I live. I have tried to manipulate her and not be too honest as I think she is insane and may try to ruin my life if I upset her. I have documented all our interactions over the last few weeks as well as all inappropriate electronic messages, of which there have been many.

There have been others too, but these ones stand out. This has all happened in the last 2.5 years. This can't be normal, can it?
This sounds like bait. Also your other posts are far different n tone and topic this one.

You are from Germany, so the question I ask is, are the women you describe here ethnic? Could be you're JBWing passivly without knowing.