Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Atheists are idiots and ignorant to gods creation

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
★★★
Sometimes when i'm sad i like to take a walk through a park nearby my home, I think about life and society but especially god. I just can't believe when i look into the beautiful sky, that there's no god and that everything is made from coincidence. It seems like everything has it's place in the world we are living in and that God is speaking to us through his creations beauty.

Reddit Athecucks want us to believe that the world is just chaos mixed with coincidence and a big boom 14 billion years ago, but yet everything is so perfect and is essential to our survival in some way. Every Biological being follows a strict structure in it's creation, every animal from the Bear to the bacteria has a essential role to provide in this system. Every Major Planet and it's moons influence our earth in a way that tolerates life. It's like god created this perfect world and send us down here to destroy and corrupt it. I feel the same about math too, i personally think that math is the language of god since it's the purest form of perfection on this universe, it's just logical there's either right or wrong and math is in every aspect of life even when you don't realize it.

"But muh, why god made me incel then muh"

God didn't make you a incel, society did, you would've never swallowed the blackpill if only people stopped judging us from our appearance, you would've never even knew you were ugly if people didn't tell you

Last edited:

Not a single word was read.

god is cope.

God didn't make you a incel, society did, you would've never swallowed the blackpill if only people stopped judging us from our appearance
Sometimes I think that chastity was terribly beneficial in giving rise to monogamous societies where women were under the tutelage of men. They called these societies "backwards.", and look where we are...

So many religion threads nowadays :waitwhat:

There’s a theory that Christianity was one of reasons why the Roman Empire collapsed

Cope dont care

DNR, also god doesnt exist lol

Why did God make society like that where it leads to inceldom? Why does suffering exist? None of that makes sense with a God who gives a shit about us.

Only homosexuals believe in religion

DNR god coping GrAY fucking NIGGER FUCKING RETARD

Not a fucking atom

God indeed would be responsible for all of your problems and all of life’s cruelties, if he were real of course.

Sometimes when i'm sad i like to take a walk through a park nearby my home, I think about life and society but especially god. I just can't believe when i look into the beautiful sky, that there's no god and that everything is made from coincidence. It seems like everything has it's place in the world we are living in and that God is speaking to us through his creations beauty.

Reddit Athecucks want us to believe that the world is just chaos mixed with coincidence and a big boom 14 billion years ago, but yet everything is so perfect and is essential to our survival in some way. Every Biological being follows a strict structure in it's creation, every animal from the Bear to the bacteria has a essential role to provide in this system. Every Major Planet and it's moons influence our earth in a way that tolerates life. It's like god created this perfect world and send us down here to destroy and corrupt it. I feel the same about math too, i personally think that math is the language of god since it's the purest form of perfection on this universe, it's just logical there's either right or wrong and math is in every aspect of life even when you don't realize it.

God didn't make you a incel, society did, you would've never swallowed the blackpill if only people stopped judging us from our appearance, you would've never even knew you were ugly if people didn't tell you
Good post. I made a video on this topic a few weeks ago.

The universe isn't perfect it's a piece of shit. Life doesn't exist because it plays an essential role, it exists because it can. If you think the big bang was random, tell me where did God come from?

I just can't believe when i look into the beautiful sky, that there's a god and that everything is made from a big old daddy in the sky

Why has God created a system where animals have to kill each other to live?
I believe in God and i know official science is scamming us many times however i am more of a gnostic

DNR god isn`t real just cope

I wish God existed