Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Assholes gone wild! CRV edition

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
It weird. I used to own a 01 crv. 4×4 drive, auto transmission. Not anymore. Now its a 2018 chevy bolt that Inwant to replace for a small scale suv. But as of today Im typing this. I almost got into a nasty fucking car wreck. Like really nasty. I was driving down the street from were I live on the left lane. And as I was going through some 40 year old man in a fucking crv turned right on my lane. It was fucking close to being a hardcore total and my possibly going to the hospital. But thankfully the wrong side of the road was empty so I was able to swerve to there, cut in front of that bitch, and brake check him. Morral of the story. Retards should not allowed to be driving suvs or trucks. If I didnt swereve Id be in the hospital. But also pay attention on the road. Even if your not fucking up as a driver its better to not be in a acident. If the crash did happen, I would still be in a world of shit even if I was not at fault.

GMfbuyEXcAA3Cnt