Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Are you ready, HScels?

• Thread starter ProudIncelistani
  • Start date
I'm forced to do maths and my own language also english probably.

Mix them chemicals.

Connect that circuit.

See the beauty.

I'm forced to do maths and my own language also english probably.
For math, is it AB or BC, and what is your own language?

fucking high iqcels. i took ap human freshman year, ap world history sophomore, and ap us history junior year. They were all hell

Probably BC due to me being retarded.
I see, what was your native language you said?

PS: You got this. I believe in you! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
If God can't get us 10/10 looks, he can at least grant us 5's on our exams!

Last edited:
fucking high iqcels. i took ap human freshman year, ap world history sophomore, and ap us history junior year. They were all hell
I feel you. What'd you get on them?

Noice. Good job m8 :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
I never actually understood any history all throughout grade school. I think I literally just memorized phrases of words about history that were correct and they go over the most probable essay topic questions in class. AP classes are retarded. You should just do full time dual enrollment.

I never actually understood any history all throughout grade school. I think I literally just memorized phrases of words about history that were correct and they go over the most probable essay topic questions in class. AP classes are retarded. You should just do full time dual enrollment.
RIP, our education system is overcrowded and outdated kek

ivmz7f7xn9w01.jpg

Every Woman Ever. Does this even need to be a question on who you need to choose?

I don't have any exams, even though I'm in AP English. I decided not to take the exam.

none this year

but i took

AP: world, lang, bio, chem, us history, and calc

I don't have any exams, even though I'm in AP English. I decided not to take the exam.
I've heard that AP English is quite hard. What is your experience with it?
Are you grade 11 or 12?

Fucking underagecels.

I was exactly where y'all are now. I wish you young subhumans the best on this.

I hate you babycels, but we were all that age once... and still incel.

History
Spanish
German
English
Math
Bio
and many more

>>r/teenagers

I almost failed school even when I did a special program designed to help low iq students.

Took comp sci, calc, physics, chem, english, human geo

Got 5,5,4,4,4,5

Oh, and for fuck's sake, don't talk about the multiple choice here or the free response until it has been released. The HScels here are model Students ffs and don't deserve to have their reputations ruined.

Took comp sci, calc, physics, chem, english, human geo

Got 5,5,4,4,4,5
fucking nerd

only the truest of trucels barely passed all their tests with 3s cause there neet lifestyles couldn't get them anything better kek

fucking nerd

only the truest of trucels barely passed all their tests with 3s cause there neet lifestyles couldn't get them anything better kek
Yeah I tried really hard in HS but AP exams for the listed were easy that year. I still didn’t get into a good uni

Yeah I tried really hard in HS but AP exams for the listed were easy that year. I still didn’t get into a good uni
get wrekt, trying in hs is pointless tbh

12th kek, last day tm
Lucky, I still got 5 weeks left of uni :feelsrope:

Also are you going to uni? If so get ready for all the suicide fuel that awaits you, 6'+ Chads and 10/10 stacies everywhere that also brainmog you on the regular. Better start getting some good copes now cause you're gonna need them.

Lucky, I still got 5 weeks left of uni :feelsrope:

Also are you going to uni? If so get ready for all the suicide fuel that awaits you, 6'+ Chads and 10/10 stacies everywhere that also brainmog you on the regular. Better start getting some good copes now cause you're gonna need them.
exactly why im not going lol

It’s the only way to get into uni/college and make a living
I fell for that lie too and now I'm in uni hoping I could just drop out.

Also I didn't try hard at all in hs and got into a decent 4 year uni no problem. Rip all your efforts tho.

I fell for that lie too and now I'm in uni hoping I could just drop out.

Also I didn't try hard at all in hs and got into a decent 4 year uni no problem. Rip all your efforts tho.
yeah sucks in Canada when the only good 2 unis for ENG only accept 96% avg or more for their programs

I've heard that AP English is quite hard. What is your experience with it?
Are you grade 11 or 12?
I'm in grade 12, it's pretty difficult, we have to read 4-5 books every semester, ranging from 350-700 pages.

My take is that if you're an introvert, I wouldn't suggest it, as you have seminars which you are forced to talk in for the first semester, which caused me to fail with a 60 in one grading period.