Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you high IQ?

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★
https://testyourself.psychtests.com/testid/3109

post your results, ill start
Iqtest

High verbal and analytical IQ, below average quantitative IQ

114, basically a brainlet.

low iq.

when i talk i look stupid

when i try to do math/science I get lost easily

when i read i have to back track because i doze off when reading

brainfog and maldaptive day dreaming its going to be the death of me literally i have to start college again in 2 weeks and don't think i can do it don't even know what to do

Screenshot 20180418 181258

I admit that i got bored and spammed "I dont know" near the end of the test...

It is over for IQcels.

Last edited:
Let's be real, these are online tests are a sham. I feel like a genuine retard 90% of the time, but got this score.
Certified genius

JFL everyone here IQ mogs me i should just rope .

These aren't accurate. I did one when I was less of a brainlet and got a estimation of between 140 and 160 which is ovbiously bullshit

Sanp

Kekek. I don't even speak English.

low iq.

when i talk i look stupid

when i try to do math/science I get lost easily

when i read i have to back track because i doze off when reading

brainfog and maldaptive day dreaming its going to be the death of me literally i have to start college again in 2 weeks and don't think i can do it don't even know what to do

This.This.This. quitting Internet is the most important thing to do to cure brainfog and day dreaming imo.

im 89iq i wont even take the test

im probably retarded, i have accepted it tho

I got stuck on the first one. Took me 10 minutes to realize it was KLMN followed by O. It's over

Iqq

no, at least not pre-90 days reboot nofap. i will take a test after nofap to see how well i do.

The last time I took an online one I got around 125-130.

Anyway to increase my IQ ? 57 seems low.

I had 114
1. These tests are not accurate
2. English is not my native language
3. It's 0:30am

Does Germany use military time?
Generally yes but we also use the "regular" time in casual situations. We kind of alternate between these 2 formats.

Why do you ask? c:

Generally yes but we also use the "regular" time in casual situations. We kind of alternate between these 2 formats.

Why do you ask? c:
Because I rarely see it being utilized.

Certainly believe I am, but i'd like to take the formal test someday. How valid/legit are these online IQ test? Any legit sites? I'm actually kind of scared to take it and find out that my IQ is monkey tier.

I kind of use it daily but I sometimes use the other format for no reason whatsoever.
I don't see the point in there being two systems to keep time. Maybe the origin of military time has something to it.

IQmogging is the only mogging I do.

I don't see the point in there being two systems to keep time. Maybe the origin of military time has something to it.
It doesn't make any sense to me but I always use the regular system when I'm communicating in English to make it easier for everyone here. I also had to get used to this weird American imperial system. The metric system is so much simpler

It doesn't make any sense to me but I always use the regular system when I'm communicating in English to make it easier for everyone here. I also had to get used to this weird American imperial system. The metric system is so much simpler
And I always have to convert pounds into kilograms on here when talking about weight. Centimeters to inches for dick size too.

And I always have to convert pounds into kilograms on here when talking about weight. Centimeters to inches for dick size too.
I rarely use my converter because I memorized certain numbers. It would be so much easier if every country on earth just used one simple system.

I didn't take this online test, but I took a real one and got 142, I'm still the dumb one on my family

I didn't take this online test, but I took a real one and got 142, I'm still the dumb one on my family
The other members of your family are even more intelligent than you are?

The other members of your family are even more intelligent than you are?
Yes, most of them are better than me in most aspects, to be honest

I got 111, I scored far higher when I was little and did a real IQ test.

Not taking a test that's most likely inaccurate, but I'd guess I'm around average IQ. Give or take a bit.

Remember that these are likely to be inaccurate in a vacuum or individually, but they do serve a purpose in terms of comparison. Meaning, if two people take the same test and get different scores, depending on the difference it could be significant.

I got stuck on the first one. Took me 10 minutes to realize it was KLMN followed by O. It's over

View attachment 8554
lmfao I recognized that in like 1 second

Anyway 30 min test? Fugg that shit. I took an IQ test IRL so I know my IQ, but I won't say it. Only stuck up fucks brag about their IQ, and I think these IQ tests are a piss poor measurement of general intelligence, the intelligence that makes you successful in life. A high IQ given the current metrics sure as shit doesn't get you laid.

im a straight dumbass butsensethisisinaccurate doesntmatter:confused:

none of that shit makes sense, i must be super low iq kek