Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Are you going to play the new transsexual video game?

Will you?

• Yes I will play this game that clearly appears to be transsexual

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No I think not

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm talking about Hades II, lol

E37e25531d886a57f9545c912e24922c

The first one was also gay

Yes. The first one was good.

Yes. The first one was good.

Don't underestimate the ability of woke people to trash it, lol

Like they did with Hotline Miami 2, Ghostrunner 2, and probably loads of others.

I will continue to run over niggers, Jews, and foids in GTA

No, I stopped buying anything from this company after transistor. Strong independent female protagonist. Give me a break.

No, I stopped buying anything from this company after transistor. Strong independent female protagonist. Give me a break.

Yeah I get tired of all the female protagonists.

There was a time when they were rare and mostly just in the games played by women. And most gamers were men.

These days they want to force them into everything and... most gamers are still men so it still does repel them for the most part I think.

wtf is going on why

There was a time when they were rare and mostly just in the games played by women. And most gamers were men.

These days they want to force them into everything and... most gamers are still men so it still does repel them for the most part I think.
Yeah dude it fucking sucks. Thank goodness for the “female protagonist” tag on steam :lul: although it will also hide some hentai games if you filter it out :feelsbadman:

It's all part of the agenda. That's why they hate Stellar Blade.

Stellar Blade is so normal in comparison. I do think there's too much focus on ass over tits and I do think it's a bit strange to play as a female character if you're a guy, but it's certainly a lot closer to normal than all this.

I feel a desperate need for just normal games which I would consider to be playing as a relatable male protagonist and having hot women in the game.

Surely that should be the default!

Hephaestus isn’t supposed to be good-looking. Making someone fat and giving them a chad face doesn’t make him ugly. He was thrown off Olympus as a baby for being ugly ffs

I do think it's a bit strange to play as a female character if you're a guy,
Why is it strange? looking at a hot foid gives you more dopamine than looking at a guy

Why is it strange? looking at a hot foid gives you more dopamine than looking at a guy

I just don't want to BE the woman though, lol

I can't really relate to a female character.

Maybe it depends how you see the character on the screen. How immersed you naturally get in the game. I like to be able to relate to the character I'm controlling in the game and I can't really do that with a female character.

This is so true Bro.