Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are all normie relationships in Jeopardy?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I am referring to relationships in which the male is with his looksmatch. Is is true that in almost every single normal relationship, the female is cheating on her male partner behind his back? Is she talking to other guys with the intention of looking for a better partner? Does this mean that 99% of relationships are in jeapordy? I believe that in 99% of relationships, the female is talking and meeting with other guys behind his back. When they say to their male partner that she is going to hang out with her friends, attend a party, attend a festival, or some other social event, she is very likely to encounter a guy that will steal her heart without the other guy knowing because he has no idea what his gf is doing behind closed doors. Men shouldn't trust females, you just don't know what they are up to. Modern relationships are in danger

I am referring to relationships in which the male is with his looksmatch. Is is true that in almost every single normal relationship, the female is cheating on her male partner behind his back? Is she talking to other guys with the intention of looking for a better partner? Does this mean that 99% of relationships are in jeapordy? I believe that in 99% of relationships, the female is talking and meeting with other guys behind his back. When they say to their male partner that she is going to hang out with her friends, attend a party, attend a festival, or some other social event, she is very likely to encounter a guy that will steal her heart without the other guy knowing because he has no idea what his gf is doing behind closed doors. Men shouldn't trust females, you just don't know what they are up to. Modern relationships are in danger
this is a giga cope. just because it doesnt exist for us doesnt mean it doesnt exist for normies.

I think it’s more that, women will not get with their looksmatches as much just focus on banging chad

brvtal truth nuke ngl

has foids really been with their looksmatch nowadays? they only just want cahd or bbc.
That's why it's super rare to see foids with their male looksmatch

100%. Especially a red flag if she has male "friends" jfl.

Are they actively trying to cheat or are they just open to chad approaching them ?

There was a statistic that 40% of men will be incel within the next 20 years.

When women are with their looksmatch or a guy who makes as much as them, they feel like they're settling. So yes, they are. Its just a ticking time bomb. Women would rather share Chad's std ridden dick with other women

When women are with their looksmatch or a guy who makes as much as them, they feel like they're settling. So yes, they are. Its just a ticking time bomb. Women would rather share Chad's std ridden dick with other women
That's what happens when you let women have freedom

Yes

It may not be happening constantly, but that is the eventual reality for 90% of normie relationshits

Yes, and this was visible in my demographic study of normie couples. Most of men looked like they were dancing on eggshells while the women were loud and dominant. Any honest man today knows hypergamy exists on some level.

If She walks out in yoga pants and visible tight cleavage, She is clearly not truly yours. You become the temporary cuck waiting to BE tossed asunder.

Normie sexhaver problems tbh