Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone going to catch Pepe this summer?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

You know the tune
★★★★★
To study Pepe?

I used to catch frogs, Have them for a day and feed them then release them the next day.

They would just jump cutely away from me afterwards and i would find a new frog to study.

Pepe is based!, just be nice to him and good fortune will come, Feed him too!

Common Frog (Rana temporaria) Common Frog in pond weed common frog stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

Once i saw a bucket with water in my yard full of tadpoles. Later that summer there was countless of frogs lol, at night they would come at door and stare.

Once i saw a bucket with water in my yard full of tadpoles. Later that summer there was countless of frogs lol, at night they would come at door and stare.
Cute, Im glad you let them flourish, They are great animals, They can also be kept as
a pet if you wanted to keep one, Get an aquarium for the little boyos! :feelsaww:

Oh my family and I, we actually found a pet tortoise a few weeks ago; he is still so little he fits in a palm. I forgot to mention it to you guys.

Cute, Im glad you let them flourish, They are great animals, They can also be kept as
a pet if you wanted to keep one, Get an aquarium for the little boyos! :feelsaww:
They disappeared over winter, i wonder where they moved. Also im quite squeamish, i wouldn't be able to touch a frog. I have a cute budgie for two years now and i still didnt touch him.

They disappeared over winter, i wonder where they moved. Also im quite squeamish, i wouldn't be able to touch a frog. I have a cute budgie for two years now and i still didnt touch him.
You have a PEPE OF YOUR OWN???? :feelsaww:

Man show pics of the frog!!

Oh my family and I, we actually found a pet tortoise a few weeks ago; he is still so little he fits in a palm. I forgot to mention it to you guys.
Show us the tortoise, We want to see your Oogway! :feelsaww:

Tortoises are perfect pets, they live so long that you dont have to watch them getting old and sick.

Tortoises are perfect pets, they live so long that you dont have to watch them getting old and sick.
They can live for 400 years!

Some tortoises have even seen real pirates and pirateships and a helicopter because they are so old!

They can live for 400 years!

Some tortoises have even seen real pirates and pirateships and a helicopter because they are so old!
>400
Huh really?

>400
Huh really?
Yep,

Oldest living tortoise​

Jonathan, a Seychelles giant tortoise, is the oldest living tortoise and the oldest living land animal, with an estimated age of 191 years. He was born in 1832 and is currently living on the remote island of St. Helena in the Atlantic Ocean. Jonathan has been recognized by Guinness World Records as the oldest living chelonian, a category that includes tortoises, turtles, and terrapins.

And hes gonna live for 209 more years!

:feelskek: No, but he sings nicely.
Based, Teach him to sing one of those terrorist songs.

If he aint speaking then teach him the melody.

Yep,

Oldest living tortoise​

Jonathan, a Seychelles giant tortoise, is the oldest living tortoise and the oldest living land animal, with an estimated age of 191 years. He was born in 1832 and is currently living on the remote island of St. Helena in the Atlantic Ocean. Jonathan has been recognized by Guinness World Records as the oldest living chelonian, a category that includes tortoises, turtles, and terrapins.

And hes gonna live for 209 more years!
Even if that's true, I very much doubt this one is going to live that much. It's just a common Eastern European mountain tortoise.

Even if that's true, I very much doubt this one is going to live that much. It's just a common Eastern European mountain tortoise.
Some turtles live to 400 years, So we would never know, I cant find the clip rn but hes going to be 400!