Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another Friday night shitposting and fapping while my oneitis is getting impaled by her boyfriend.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Maybe next Friday will be better...

I'm stuck at work. Although due to our easter shut down we actually don't have much work to do. Its all back to normal on Monday.

Never the less i am sat here knowing my oneitis is getting plowed by her hipster goof boyfriend.

Do you wear cum stained shirts?

i'm saving my fap session for sunday night so i can make big cums

I'm sorry grotesque, but what can you do life is not fair until you decide othERwise

damn, it must be rough for oldcels. I'm sorry dude, wish I could help. :(
I look up to you man

My current oneitis is a hooker, so atleast i don't have to wonder what she is doing tonight, kek. inb4 someone asks, no i haven't fucked her. I can go where she works and pay for it, but that would kinda ruin it for me.

My current oneitis is a hooker, so atleast i don't have to wonder what she is doing tonight, kek. inb4 someone asks, no i haven't fucked her. I can go where she works and pay for it, but that would kinda ruin it for me.
giphy.gif

lol

Attachments

• laughing goldface.png
    laughing goldface.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 114
u must ldar and cope as much as possible boyo