Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anglocels which of the Anglo nations is more woke?

Wokest Anglo nation

• US

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Canada

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • UK (you can specify the country in the comments)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Ireland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh this is a hard one. US invented all the woke stuff like 1000 genders and exported their obsession with race and identity politics to the rest of the western world. So I'd vote them but then other Anglo countries seem to have become even more woke. For example Canada with their PM Justin Trudeau who is probably the wokest PM or Ireland who seems to be obsessed with LGBT and Israel-Palestine stuff even more so than the US.

And for least woke I'd say it's probably the UK since yes they're very woke too but at least many of their public figures reject the trans ideology and don't get cancelled for it. Or if they do it's not sucessful like JK Rowling who is still rich and famous despite being cancelled thousands of times.

Not anglo but i think Canada and the UK are the most, least is probably australia and parts of the US.

Not anglo but i think Canada and the UK are the most, least is probably australia and parts of the US.
Staring at a foid can land you in jail in the cUcK

Most - England
Least - Australia

Most - England
Least - Australia
Interesting tbh I thought it would be the least woke since they voted conservative in the past 10 years and seem to really dislike trans ideology. Also they did Brexit to make it harder for foreigners to come.

A bit unrelated but I think the conservative party should update their image or British conservatives should vote for something better. They seem like a bunch of giga rich old boomers too detached from reality and the issues of common population.

All that shit is invented by kikes. 8 genders is in the talmud.

Only 1000? Reported for homophobia and transphobia.
:D As an alcoholic I'm only able to remember two, fuck off these woke retards, they're discriminating my brain.

Cucknada 1st goystralia 2nd most cucked i would say but im a slavcel