Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [ACTUAL LIFEFUEL] my new wagecuck job is autist-friendly

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
started a new job at a grocery store stocking shelves a few weeks ago,,and holy fuck it doesnt make me want to commit murder suicide!!!!

all my male coworkers are low IQ autists, who set a very low standard as far as productivity goes. there is even a legit turbo retard working there.

i do my job at a very relaxed pace and someone there literally said i am a great worker :lul:

started a new job at a grocery store stocking shelves a few weeks ago,,and holy fuck it doesnt make me want to commit murder suicide!!!!

all my male coworkers are low IQ autists, who set a very low standard as far as productivity goes. there is even a legit turbo retard working there.

i do my job at a very relaxed pace and someone there literally said i am a great worker :lul:
Sounds fun, keep up the good work wagecel

Congratulations Bro. With this job you can start to enjoy more expensive copes.

Good for you brother. Most important thing for a job is not to drive you crazy or be physically too hard.

Lucky. employers would rather offer low end jobs to third world immigrants instead where I’m at

I hope I can get that type of job one day.

That's good brocel. Happy for you.
Hope it gets even better.
Incels deserve the best things in life.

id never work for anything below ~25€ per hour

Nice, good job. Glad it works for you.