Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A passage about my family from my memoirs. Opinions welcome..

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★★
Getting back to the ground floor, I heard a very loud slam accompanied by a very nasty and familiar butchy type voice. “Hey, everyone, I’m HOME!”

I could almost feel the windows shaking at her voice level. It was Pat, John’s older sister, in my family via marriage. She was temporarily living with us after getting evicted from her old apartment for physically fighting with a neighbor. Arriving at the kitchen doorway, Pat waddled up behind me. “Out of the way Johnny, I gotta sit and get some coffee”, I felt an eager push as she forced her way past me.
Such was her way. Pat was around the same enormous girth as my mother, but shorter, so it was best for my health to actually
get out of her way. Rudeness and ignorance defined her very disposition. She’d just as soon slap someone out of her path than to wait her turn. It was just how I’ve always known her to be and likely part of why she got evicted from where she lived before.

We don’t choose our family, nor do they actually choose us, we just end up kind of thrown together, either by genetics or marriage, and sometimes via love. Pat’s presence in my house was not because of the latter I can assure you. I despised her, though technically my aunt, and she always disliked me right back. She was a 300-pound force of nature, tossed into my household, by ultimate circumstance. Pat was the female version of Baby Huey, immature, perpetually angry at the world, and the loudest human I’ve ever known. How I despised her, stubborn, large, and obnoxious, yet family by marriage, like an inherited curse.

From "The Hive Situation: A Memoir"

Honest opinions are far better than mere reactions, if possible.

I think it's good, but I think in some cases we do choose our family (i.e. a spouse, or adopting an older child who you already know what they're like). I'd say "in most cases, we don't choose our family", I'd also add more jokes about her being fat. Have you seen Michael Scott doing his fat "Michael Klump" character in the Office?

I'd also love it if you work Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid somewhere into your memoirs, but I completely understand if you're not interested in that

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I think it's good, but I think in some cases we do choose our family (i.e. a spouse, or adopting an older child who you already know what they're like). I'd say "in most cases, we don't choose our family", I'd also add more jokes about her being fat. Have you seen Michael Scott doing his fat "Michael Klump" character in the Office?

I'd also love it if you work Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid somewhere into your memoirs, but I completely understand if you're not interested in that

Understood thanks. LOTS of amazing and weird true tales from my past to write. Wish the world was ready for my unique style, however, I realize its not.

Understood thanks. LOTS of amazing and weird true tales from my past to write. Wish the world was ready for my unique style, however, I realize its not.
I'd read your memoir

I'd read your memoir
I have 16 published ones so far.. And 3 volumes written of my autobiography. As the actual Writer for the Dead, they/I have plenty to say. How would you gauge the formal education level of the individual writing such passages as the one above? Just curious...

I have 16 published ones so far.. And 3 volumes written of my autobiography. As the actual Writer for the Dead, they/I have plenty to say. How would you gauge the formal education level of the individual writing such passages as the one above? Just curious...
College degree

College degree
I am truly flattered, however, my formal education was forcefully halted during the middle of the 6th grade(I was a mere 13). I write via weird impossible instincts only. 100 percent true.

I am truly flattered, however, my formal education was forcefully halted during the middle of the 6th grade(I was a mere 13). I write via weird impossible instincts only. 100 percent true.
Thanks! Why did you stop going to school at 13? I went to college because of peer and family pressure...I wish I could have been done with school when I turned 16 and I could have started my NEET lifestyle 6 years sooner. It's not like I use any of my education or my degree for anything because I'm not employed and I'm not seeking employment

Thanks! Why did you stop going to school at 13? I went to college because of peer and family pressure...I wish I could have been done with school when I turned 16 and I could have started my NEET lifestyle 6 years sooner. It's not like I use any of my education or my degree for anything because I'm not employed and I'm not seeking employment

I was removed from society and committed to a loony bin (mental institution) for the insanity of love. I remained there for years, imprisoned, and considered crazy. I even wrote a short memoir about the event.. I stalked a girl to her prom, and was arrested for "intent to commit a terrorist act".. this was in 1983.

I was removed from society and committed to a loony bin (mental institution) for the insanity of love. I remained there for years, imprisoned, and considered crazy. I even wrote a short memoir about the event.. I stalked a girl to her prom, and was arrested for "intent to commit a terrorist act".. this was in 1983.
Sorry that they did that to you. A lot of mental diagnoses are just fake and used to repress those who think outside of the box and challenge the mainstream consensus of soyciety. I myself was falsely accused of having ADHD by, I'm not going to say what religion, what people this doctor was from. We all know I can't say that.

Sorry that they did that to you. A lot of mental diagnoses are just fake and used to repress those who think outside of the box and challenge the mainstream consensus of soyciety. I myself was falsely accused of having ADHD by, I'm not going to say what religion, what people this doctor was from. We all know I can't say that.

LOVE is a form of madness, thats true. It overrides the rational/logical side, and often takes control.

Getting back to the ground floor, I heard a very loud slam accompanied by a very nasty and familiar butchy type voice. “Hey, everyone, I’m HOME!”

I could almost feel the windows shaking at her voice level. It was Pat, John’s older sister, in my family via marriage. She was temporarily living with us after getting evicted from her old apartment for physically fighting with a neighbor. Arriving at the kitchen doorway, Pat waddled up behind me. “Out of the way Johnny, I gotta sit and get some coffee”, I felt an eager push as she forced her way past me.
Such was her way. Pat was around the same enormous girth as my mother, but shorter, so it was best for my health to actually
get out of her way. Rudeness and ignorance defined her very disposition. She’d just as soon slap someone out of her path than to wait her turn. It was just how I’ve always known her to be and likely part of why she got evicted from where she lived before.

We don’t choose our family, nor do they actually choose us, we just end up kind of thrown together, either by genetics or marriage, and sometimes via love. Pat’s presence in my house was not because of the latter I can assure you. I despised her, though technically my aunt, and she always disliked me right back. She was a 300-pound force of nature, tossed into my household, by ultimate circumstance. Pat was the female version of Baby Huey, immature, perpetually angry at the world, and the loudest human I’ve ever known. How I despised her, stubborn, large, and obnoxious, yet family by marriage, like an inherited curse.

From "The Hive Situation: A Memoir"

Get the fyck out of here you moron go back to your dead forum

Get the fyck out of here you moron go back to your dead forum
Are you truly that ignorant and hateful? Sadly, MANY who label themselves incel actually are. I'm here to HELP the ones that are not, and open to NEW possibilities, both learning and growing, maybe together.

Are you truly that ignorant and hateful? Sadly, MANY who label themselves incel actually are. I'm here to HELP the ones that are not, and open to NEW possibilities, both learning and growing, maybe together.
Ok then