Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] A lot of men aren't virgins because some girl fucked them because she had no chad options reasonably at the moment

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
I guess this is a different definition other than volcels.
I'm not talking about males who can have sex regularly. I'm talking about the ugly girl who has had no chad commit to her, so she goes for a 4/10 dude, makes him jump through all sorts os challenges and tests, fucks him once or twice to keep him as potential betabuxx material. Then the ugly girl doubles down on her stance. She already got a taste of subhuman to pretend to not be a shallow whore, she will never be doing that again.

These dudes then go on for another 5 or 10 years sexless, deluding themselves that they're not incels, posting on IT and similar bullshit groups. "I had starfish sex once a long time ago with someone that wasn't attracted to me".

If you count that, then there are so many, so many "incel tier" males out there, it would probably be like 60 or 70%.

Do you know of this? Somethin new tbh, also yeah possible, but its rare for women to become desperate

Daily reminder that women have unlimited SMV.

Do you know of this? Somethin new tbh, also yeah possible, but its rare for women to become desperate
I don't mean women in general, I mean ugly women only. 5/10 and above don't need to do this.

Sub 5 might settle for their looksmatch betabuck but still gonna lust and cheat with chad if she get the opportunity.

I'm not talking about males who can have sex regularly. I'm talking about the ugly girl who has had no chad commit to her, so she goes for a 4/10 dude, makes him jump through all sorts os challenges and tests, fucks him once or twice to keep him as potential betabuxx material. Then the ugly girl doubles down on her stance. She already got a taste of subhuman to pretend to not be a shallow whore, she will never be doing that again.
If we rounded down sexual encounters of 1-4 to 0 then there would be a lot more virgins OP

These dudes then go on for another 5 or 10 years sexless, deluding themselves that they're not incels, posting on IT and similar bullshit groups. "I had starfish sex once a long time ago with someone that wasn't attracted to me".

If you count that, then there are so many, so many "incel tier" males out there, it would probably be like 60 or 70%.

True, they just got lucky and were in the right place at the right time.

Sub 5 might settle for their looksmatch betabuck but still gonna lust and cheat with chad if she get the opportunity.
That's literally female mating strategy

True, they just got lucky and were in the right place at the right time.

Women are just as thirsty as men, and like men, do not want to remain virgins, so they figure "meh, he'll do for now", and endure sex with her sub-8 partner until she comes across someone hotter

this is how a lot of 4/10 dudes out there somehow got laid

Women are just as thirsty as men, and like men, do not want to remain virgins, so they figure "meh, he'll do for now", and endure sex with her sub-8 partner until she comes across someone hotter

That makes sense. I never bought the notion that women aren't as horny as men. Women are horny but for a very small percentage of good looking men.

Women are really good at faking love with sub 8 males too because they move on really quickly after dumping them.
Also they sometimes use normies as rebound relationships before they are again ready to hook up chads.

That makes sense. I never bought the notion that women aren't as horny as men. Women are horny but for a very small percentage of good looking men.

Women are really good at faking love with sub 8 males too because they move on really quickly after dumping them.
Also they sometimes use normies as rebound relationships before they are again ready to hook up chads.

The main point is that women view men as most people view jobs --- the mediocre ones are tolerated, and they're always on the lookout for the best one

The main point is that women view men as most people view jobs --- the mediocre ones are tolerated, and they're always on the lookout for the best one

Yeah that's true. It's also enabled by the fact that normies are willing to get with women whenever there is the slightest chance it could happen and how women aren't discouraged from trading up like normie males are.

Before tinder i guess
Tenor 69

chancecel: you got lucky a couple times in your life, shoud be allowed here
less gatekeeping, more blackpilling

they will fk a dog or go lesbian or use vegetable but sleep with an incel

yeah, those poor femcels. They couldn't get Chad, had to settle for high tier normie :feelsbadman:

you're the one who's truly coping thinking 4/10s can easily get non landwhales @BITG
He needs to show evidence of sub5 males getting anything more than landwhales or autist’s.

He needs to show evidence of sub5 males getting anything more than landwhales or autist’s.
he can always cherrypick though so it doesn't count

@Ecstasy thoughts? is OP describing "late bloomers"

@Ecstasy thoughts? is OP describing "late bloomers"
Depends. Of course chad starts at 13-16 or so, but I think its still possible to find a true gf the regular way until maybe your mid 20s.
When normies use the term "late bloomer" they just dont know that we actually want sex, we just cant. Its either being dumb or coping.

Depends. Of course chad starts at 13-16 or so, but I think its still possible to find a true gf the regular way until maybe your mid 20s.
When normies use the term "late bloomer" they just dont know that we actually want sex, we just cant. Its either being dumb or coping.
are you serious? you think a 24 year old virgin can get a good girlfriend?

are you bluepilled?

are you serious? you think a 24 year old virgin can get a good girlfriend?

are you bluepilled?
depends on the looks, a sub5 of course not. But you are pretty aware that there are volcels/fakecels out there who are shut in for years but have the looks for it. As soon as they start to go out it can happen. At least I saw many dude in the age of 17-20 who were KHHV and got approached by a foid and she became their gf. they all were 6/10 tho. no joke I could name you 5 dudes. Over 20 years.... maybe less, but yeah I believe that.

depends on the looks, a sub5 of course not. But you are pretty aware that there are volcels/fakecels out there who are shut in for years but have the looks for it. As soon as they start to go out it can happen. At least I saw many dude in the age of 17-20 who were KHHV and got approached by a foid and she became their gf. they all were 6/10 tho. no joke I could name you 5 dudes. Over 20 years.... maybe less, but yeah I believe that.
17-20 is VASTLY different than 24

probably true. I just happen to remember I know a guy who lost it at 24. He is like 5'8 white and has NW2. 6/10 face I guess
ok he got laid

but is he "normal" now?

ok he got laid

but is he "normal" now?
more or less. very conscious about politics imo, overall no normie at allm but darkred pilled . very social with other dudes

btw hes aware of me being incel and said it can still happen, hairloss isnt that brootal etc. but he says it because we're friends

more or less. very conscious about politics imo, overall no normie at allm but darkred pilled . very social with other dudes
i see

seems like an outlier but is what it is

btw hes aware of me being incel and said it can still happen, hairloss isnt that brootal etc. but he says it because we're friends
he's just trying to be nice and is probably semi bluepilled since he got laid

is what it is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back