Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 7 foot tall ,,average’’ height in 2032 incoming

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
-
Foids think the average height in 2024 is 6’4, instagram, TikTok and other shitholes have allowed women to set their standards irrationally high. It’s 1 inch increase in demand a year, so in 2032 foids will demand you to be 7 foot tall! It’s over!
IMG 5319

another gay thread i see

They cant tell shit

You just know a subhuman womanlet typed that.

Foids think the average height in 2024 is 6’4, instagram, TikTok and other shitholes have allowed women to set their standards irrationally high. It’s 1 inch increase in demand a year, so in 2032 foids will demand you to be 7 foot tall! It’s over! View attachment 1158768
extremely low iq take. its not like a 6'2 dude with high tier genetics is getting rejected.

extremely low iq take. its not like a 6'2 dude with high tier genetics is getting rejected.
I am talking about zoomers. 6’2 is not high tier genetics unless we are talking about a very attractive face

Over for me im 5 9

"sorry, but 6'6 is too short for me" :foidSoy:

Hamudi peace be upon him predicted this.

this is why I hope they get raped