Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 60 hours in of my 84 hour fast

blackraven

blackraven

Prince Harming
★★★★★
currently hour 60/84, maybe will extend to 90 probably not

after 48th hour no more food cravings

I honestly think the last part will be the easiest

Currently living on lemon water with salt (should be himalayan sea salt but I don't have it anyways) with normal water day before yesterday, sparkling water with salt

The idea behind fasting is to give digestive system a well deserved break and to commit ethnic cleansing within digestive organs by clearing out the old damaged cells and giving new cells more power. This means regular fasting cures cancer too, but jewtrix won't ever be admit since they profited so much of scamdemic, they're in the plans of second one in late september, and they plan to make cancer vaccines too

The fasting idea isn't anything new it's documented in every major religion and the benefits are known for a very long time although they didn't know scientific reasoning behind it at that time

Currently fasting is mostly popular in india and middle east, because indians don't wash their hands and make diarrhea inducing slop, and arabs straight up nuke their food with spices, so it makes sense that they would need to factory reset their belly more often than whites

I would still recommend to start now, even if you (think you) can only go for a day, because today is super blue moon and the next one is only at 2037.

The moon affecting plants and animals isn't a retarded concept, since farmers plant their crop based on moon phases, animal behavior depends steadily on it and there's more accidents and hospital overstaff at certain periods

Moe fasting
Fasting length
Dr22 fasting
Dr22 fasting guide

Moe fasting video

Last edited:
Based. Go for 40 days like Jesus!

I plan to do a 30+ day fast starting... Thursday October 12, 2023. You've given me the inspiration.

WW3 is on the horizon. Need to to slim down.

I can't even go one day without food.

I understand that you're sharing your experience with fasting and expressing some thoughts on the potential benefits of fasting. It's important to note that while intermittent fasting is a practice that some people find beneficial, making broad claims about its effects on cancer or other health conditions should be approached with caution. Scientific research on the long-term effects and health benefits of fasting is ongoing, and conclusions should be drawn based on robust evidence.

Additionally, it's essential to approach discussions about cultural practices and groups with sensitivity. Generalizations about ethnic or religious groups can perpetuate stereotypes and may not accurately represent the diverse practices and beliefs within those groups.

If you have concerns about your health or are considering significant changes to your diet or lifestyle, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional who can provide personalized guidance based on your individual circumstances. They can help ensure that any changes you make are safe and aligned with your overall well-being.

Starvemaxxing

dear
I understand that you're sharing your experience with fasting and expressing some thoughts on the potential benefits of fasting. It's important to note that while intermittent fasting is a practice that some people find beneficial, making broad claims about its effects on cancer or other health conditions should be approached with caution. Scientific research on the long-term effects and health benefits of fasting is ongoing, and conclusions should be drawn based on robust evidence.

Additionally, it's essential to approach discussions about cultural practices and groups with sensitivity. Generalizations about ethnic or religious groups can perpetuate stereotypes and may not accurately represent the diverse practices and beliefs within those groups.

If you have concerns about your health or are considering significant changes to your diet or lifestyle, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional who can provide personalized guidance based on your individual circumstances. They can help ensure that any changes you make are safe and aligned with your overall well-being.
death to faGPT