Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story .

Methods of suicide

• Rampage against my animal pets and family members

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Blowing myself up inside my bedroom

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Hang myself in top of a bridge

• Burn with gasoline

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Last edited:
Fucking KILL YOURSELF
I'm done with everything. Thank you. I won't lose sleep over losing access to any forum because I will be dead by tomorrow. If moderation team ends up calling law enforcement via my IP, you could be raiding someone's end-node from Tor.

If you are really thinking about it just don’t do it dude.

If you are really thinking about it just don’t do it dude.
50-50. Depends on how I feel by the next 3 hours. I have nothing to do in the next 3 years. Once I get enough votes, I might do a livestream and post it here.

50-50. Depends on how I feel by the next 3 hours. I have nothing to do in the next 3 years. Once I get enough votes, I might do a livestream and post it here.
yes or no question bro u gonna rope or not like wtf ?

Poll inserted into this thread.

I will give details about where I live (approximately, so I don't get this account banned). You will see the news by tomorrow, or sooner.

Burning myself alive + hanging will be recorded in a livestream.
Killing yourself over foids is not worth it that's all I can say.

Go play a video game or read a book. Drink some whiskey or take a walk. You will have plenty of time to be dead later on. We all will.

I'm killing myself because some user in here says I'm a sympathizer about some religion-shit organization. I won't risk my life ending up in prison because of liking and watching certain videos freely available on some archive website.

I think I might do it. No one can get my IP, so I'm good without worrying about being swatted.
ok bro if u gonna do it then let them know about inceldom and say that those heightist girls all deserve to die plz

Go play a video game or read a book. Drink some whiskey or take a walk. You will have plenty of time to be dead later on. We all will.
I'm closing this thread and blocking access to this account. Thank you. I prefer rotting without feeling suicidal by watching threads.

Pull yourself together nigga

You're NOT going to kill yourself. Stay calm.

Pull yourself together nigga

You're NOT going to kill yourself. Stay calm.
I'm blocking access to this account. I hope moderation team can ban me or delete this thread. Disregard my comments and leave this thread.

I'm killing myself because some user in here says I'm a sympathizer about some religion-shit organization. I won't risk my life ending up in prison because of liking and watching certain videos freely available on some archive website.
The cops are after you?

Damn why would u take anybody's words here that seriously? Cheer up bro

Don't kill yourself like that bro, there are plenty of othER ways of doing it.

Seriously, don't do it :feelsbadman:

It’s not just that though. Like having mental problems and nobody to hang out with and this degenerate society

If you want to kill yourself then don't forget to take as much as people with you. Use your car and run over every foid and dog you see. Then shoot yourself after you've had enough.

Fuck those niggers man, nasheeds are good,it's an art form . Any one that tells you otherwise is a normgroid nigger and deserves to be run over by a truck.

Seriously don't listen to anyone here. Just stay around nice brocels who care about you.

Don't hurt yourself or anyone. Take all the rest you need Enzo. Trust me there's some nice brocels out there.

Most importantly , you aren't alone. Stay strong Enzo.
Unfortunately I think he's gone :feelscry: