Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious your opinion

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
how do you think? Will the day come when people like us will live in the same peace and harmony as those who look good? can a short, ugly guy live happily? at least someday...

There's no such day

Realistically no

Sure they can. There are countless incels in denial living in blissful, bluepilled ignorance.
I think they only write that everything is fine with them, in reality they, like me, catch people’s glances every day and feel bad

when transhumanist kangs take over

I think they only write that everything is fine with them, in reality they, like me, catch people’s glances every day and feel bad
You have to keep in mind that even other subhumans are more mentally strong than us, even though there are occasionally chinks in the armor of bluepilled ignorance. They can more easily brush it off and carry on with their daily lives as if nothing is wrong because negative affirmations don't affect them like it does to us.

Last edited:
no you have to adapt to your situation. Sometimes being hated and ostracized by everyone can make you stronger and grow thicker skin. At least thats what happened to me

how do you think? Will the day come when people like us will live in the same peace and harmony as those who look good? can a short, ugly guy live happily? at least someday...
Certainly, soon it's going to be 1952 again