Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News You can't SEA marriagemaxx in the UK anymore unless you're rich.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★★★
They've just raised the minimum income requirement for a family visa from just over £18k/year to over £38k/year. Which means you can't get a foreign bride unless you make more than the latter figure. The average salary in the UK is around £35k/year. For people in their 20s it's around £30k. Which means if you're an average incel and want to buy a bride from abroad, you no longer can, unless you wageslave for 15 years first.

I'm thoroughly against marriage of any kind, but this was a viable outlet for incels. Good news for curries and riceys in their homelands, but it will compound inceldom in the United Cuckdom.

You have to be lobotomized for your low IQ if you ever plan to bring your SEA or any other continent wife back in the west.

Just buy one way ticket theory

They've just raised the minimum income requirement for a family visa from just over £18k/year to over £38k/year. Which means you can't get a foreign bride unless you make more than the latter figure. The average salary in the UK is around £35k/year. For people in their 20s it's around £30k. Which means if you're an average incel and want to buy a bride from abroad, you no longer can, unless you wageslave for 15 years first.

I'm thoroughly against marriage of any kind, but this was a viable outlet for incels. Good news for curries and riceys in their homelands, but it will compound inceldom in the United Cuckdom.
you cant fucking seamaxx in general just because your white, idk why JBW shitskin copers think we can pull out money out of our asses to go and fuck chang mao ling

Another reason for incels to rope.

Honestly thats a good thing
This will stop low iq retards to bring a woman there , and get divorced as soon as she realizes he is poor

Momey is everything after you finish highschool

Move to germany then

you cant fucking seamaxx in general just because your white, idk why JBW shitskin copers think we can pull out money out of our asses to go and fuck chang mao ling
Yes you can. White and rich (standard western income is rich in poor Asian countries) and you can easily get a poor Asian wife/girlfriend, several if you want.

Yes you can. White and rich (standard western income is rich in poor Asian countries) and you can easily get a poor Asian wife/girlfriend, several if you want.
holy fuck your proving me right you think i shit out money or something you retard

holy fuck your proving me right you think i shit out money or something you retard
People in the west do shit out money. Relative to poor countries. You can support an attractive female for a few hundred quid per month in Thailand or the Philippines.

People in the west do shit out money. Relative to poor countries. You can support an attractive female for a few hundred quid per month in Thailand or the Philippines.
So you send them money and never get any sex cause you cant bring them over? Sounds like a shit deal.

So you send them money and never get any sex cause you cant bring them over? Sounds like a shit deal.
No, you got live in or visit those countries. Rent a place, move them in and visit them whenever you want sex or anything from them.

No, you got live in or visit those countries. Rent a place, move them in and visit them whenever you want sex or anything from them.
Well you would still need a good job then cause that would be expensive flying around.

whites are rich bro, even the hillbillies with all that land

Well you would still need a good job then cause that would be expensive flying around.
Well, you can live there. You can live with one of your bitches or live alone. It works best if you have a remote job you can do online, which a lot of people do nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back