Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "You are not a man if you want a dog and not a spartan woman."

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/phemoid/status/1788603680393998745

Modernity and biology have cucked me.

I love my dog tbh. The only creature that doesn't judge me based on my looks

Barely got through the whole thing. It’s hard to even read a sentence of foid writing

if you ask here where she gets any of the definitions for all these terms from, she will appeal to herself
all she is saying is "i want men to act how I want and if they dont they are loosers"
almost all women do this, read between the lines
:feelsthink::bigbrain:

The only way she is correct is that having big dogs as companions is woman behavior.

"Spartan" woman : an ill spirited self serving harlot on pills that has a chip on her shoulder about men ? If you're a "spartan" (whatever the fuck that means) yourself you wouldn't tolerate her attitude for one minute.

"Spartan" woman : an ill spirited self serving harlot on pills that has a chip on her shoulder about men ? If you're a "spartan" (whatever the fuck that means) yourself you wouldn't tolerate her attitude for one minute.
:yes::yes::yes:

Actually honey it’s more trad that I cheated on you with your best friend. Because I’m a strong spartan woman who only chooses the best male. You wouldn’t want a weak chaste, submissive woman would you? Now you’re going to have to prove how much of a man you are to win me back. And if you do win be back I’ll still probably cheat on you again in the future :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Actually honey it’s more trad that I cheated on you with your best friend. Because I’m a strong spartan woman who only chooses the best male. You wouldn’t want a weak chaste, submissive woman would you? Now you’re going to have to prove how much of a man you are to win me back. And if you do win be back I’ll still probably cheat on you again in the future :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
You're such a STRONG woman :soy:

Women's verbal manipulation knows no bounds which is why we always have to use fear and violence to deal with them.

This “woman” is actually an hasbara specialized idf agent named Shumley Hebewitz who is currently being aroused by pretending to be a woman online and playing with his Jewish micropenis

Who would’ve guessed that the person calling men not real men if they don’t want a ran through slut was a prostitute
Not even "was", really; if you check the linktree in her bio, there's an OF link

It's like reading text generated from Markov chains. Women just write down the words you use, and how frequently, then use those words to say "be my slave" and hope it works. It's so cringe.
if you ask here where she gets any of the definitions for all these terms from, she will appeal to herself
all she is saying is "i want men to act how I want and if they dont they are loosers"
almost all women do this, read between the lines

Historically accurate Spartan women slept with men other than their husbands if they had good genes and the physical traits associated with then. That's like wanting an eugenicist gf despite being a genetically inferior man who she would want to castrate. By their logic, you're not a man if you don't want to be cucked.